★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: RntsMedia
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 75.6 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Rise of Rome is more than a strategy game that you will experience.
Achieve the best strategies, corps, and formations including the deep story of Roman Empire to become the strongest hero!

Game Features
Roman Hero System
You can recruit, train, and use all the heroes of the Roman Empire in battle against opponents that actually existed.
(More than 90 real-life heroes including Caesar, Pompey, Octavian, Scipio, Hannibal, Brutus, and Spartacus) "

Unique Battle System
The RTS battle system usually depends on the first attack to win/lose. But, you can use your advanced tactics to change your attack strategies from Rise of Rome.

Dynamic War System
Experience the excitement of territory / region / port / faction wars by playing up to 50 vs. 50!

Various Corps of "Rise of Rome"
You can experience 72 corps that actually existed in the Roman history including soldiers, cavalries, elephants, and catapults.

Gold Payment System
You can get 300 Gold when you create character.
You can get 100 Gold when you choose faction.
You can get 10 Gold when you log in for 14 consecutive days.

So, get ready to experience the greatest war of "Rise of Rome" which you never experienced before!

You can reach us at support at mobilesupport@rntsmedia.com if you have any questions.

Fan Site:
https://www.facebook.com/RiseofRomeRNTS
08-11-2014, 05:47 AM
Who know which skills attack all enemies, my friend?

Pine Entertainment
08-11-2014, 11:05 PM
Is there a guide or tutorial that explains how to play? Cant seem to build anything yet? Not really sure what to do.
08-12-2014, 02:12 PM
Game Impressions

This is a re-skin of Chronicles of Merlin. In many ways, that's great - CoM was a surprisingly addictive game with a reasonable amount of 'strategy' required. RoR even copied many/most of the CoM updates that never made it to iOS, and innovates in some very minor ways.

In other ways, the carbon copy-ness is a great weakness; I'm loathe to start playing because I fear that the *GODAWFUL* translations are a sign of the amount of effort the developers are going to continue to put into the app, and we'll never see any updates. It will also likely prevent players from really digging into the meat of the game, if the other posts on this thread are any indication!

I also remember the timer fatigue and "ugh, i need to find 8 people to run this raid but everyone's so far ahead of me / behind me that they won't play" (I wound up running 8 accounts on the web client of CoM for that reason...but that doesnt work here)

For those of you who are willing to keep trying, i recommend looking at the CoM wiki and reading up an early starter guide - the games are identical in nearly every respect except for names.
08-19-2014, 11:12 AM
Although many of the reviews I've read of this focus on the heavy monetization, the game is fully playable at 0$ invested - pay to accelerate sure, but with time you can be at the top of the tables .

Also, the help pages are hidden at the bottom of the options bar - scroll down to find it - there is a list of skills/etc