★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
02-01-2018, 10:40 AM
Internet connection required plus double currency and add on top of that the f2p system (no way to get a proper premium) = no go for me even tho it looks very good.
02-01-2018, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by shining jade View Post
This needs wifi deleted!
least the other 3 I grabbed today dont ...
This is not by the same dev Chillingo is Pixel people I know I have the older game
This is by some new dev that apparently has joined the freemium WiFi locked ranks ..
Ill just enjoy my other ones I got today least they cared to be playable offline.
Plus you can play online as well so your not forced into only online.
Pixel People was developed by LambdaMu games and published by Chillingo, you can check the launch screen if you still have it installed. But I was suspicious about the new name, it shows "Lamb Damu Pte", so I searched online for a bit and it turns out it is them. There must be some licencing issue so they changed their title with a word play.

The game itself seems inferior to the theme of the Pixel People though... soccer meh. Online only and not enough pixels to count.😆 Still can be good if you like some light city building and soccer, also can put up with long spanning f2p games. I would prefer a Pixel People 2 with some fighting against alien species or other floating space colonies.

Last edited by Praymettin; 02-01-2018 at 11:50 AM.

02-01-2018, 11:46 AM
What i can not understand is that. Are the matches against real players in real time? Or just against AI?
02-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Matches are against each other players teams, although not real time. Hence the need for online connectivity to get your fellow competitors!

twitter: @ivanlambdamu
02-01-2018, 02:42 PM
I am having a lot of fun with this. Gets really tactical. WAY more than a simple "roll the dice" game. Love it.

Last edited by Rosso; 02-01-2018 at 05:13 PM.
02-01-2018, 04:48 PM
What's happened to pixel powers?
02-01-2018, 05:04 PM

For me, not nearly as compelling as pixel people (which I wish I could get again). I like soccer, but the mechanic isn't nearly as compelling as creating occupations.
02-01-2018, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by Bgamer21 View Post
For me, not nearly as compelling as pixel people (which I wish I could get again). I like soccer, but the mechanic isn't nearly as compelling as creating occupations.
Wait until you get past the bronze league and then you might change your mind
02-02-2018, 01:45 AM
Anyone make it past bronze league yet?

Remember you can always (and should) head to the Stomping Grounds for some lighter-weight matches, and strengthen your wood tier characters!

Continue the conversation!
Discord: https://discord.gg/uYnNZ64
Instagram: @lambdamugames
Twitter: @lambdamugames
Facebook: fb.me/dicesoccercity
02-02-2018, 03:21 AM
Originally Posted by Ivan@LambdaMu View Post
Hi Faran!

I'm pretty sure we have this feature. Could you try force quitting the game and then starting your podcast/music first? We may need to improve functionality.
Actually, today it worked just fine!
There's a bug somewhere, though. Yesterday, before posting here, I tried a few combinations of starting the audio before and after launching the game, and it didn't work. That's why I assumed this feature was missing.
Anyway, it's great that it works. Thank you for your reply!

(now that I have your attention, is Pixel Powers still under development? :P)