Universal Star Warfare: Alien Invasion - (by Freyr Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Jan 21, 2012.

1. SuperionEXE

SuperionEXE Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Has anyone tried out Arcane Legends? While it's very similar to the other two Spacetime Studios games, it adds in new depth and isn't a bad game overall.

2. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Really. What are the differences?

3. JediKnight

JediKnight Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    arena is quite fun still, (battleheart) because of tier 9 weapns, I only have one for my ranger, best survival on the ipad in my opinion

4. SuperionEXE

SuperionEXE Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2012
    Mainly the additions of Guild Play, some Voice Acting, Pets that actually do things besides look good (They also have unleashable and passive abilities), and the ability to supercharge skills, to name the notable ones.

5. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    #9785 JediKnight, Dec 2, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
    MC4 seems quite great have you seen dev diary 2? LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!!! New grips and stocks, totally excited, but since mc3 isn't updating I'll buy it on our android. :D

edit: I meant that i probably won't be able to get mc4 on my idevice so I must get it on our android.

6. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    You have an iPad 2 right? It should run fine on that. It's even confirmed that it runs on the iPod 4. What android device you have? It got leaked on android and it will probably come out this week.

7. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    No, mc3 isn't updating so I'm kind of scared... Well it's sunday for us so this week will be doubtful... But next week would be great, my birthday week! :D

8. Enjoo

Enjoo Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Maybe it's paused... Or waiting press it a few times to get it to the loading phase or its because you don't have enough space. It needs 4 gb of space to download, but its 2 gb. IMO, Sunday is the start o the week

9. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    I realized, I feel stupid, didn't know for many years...

But I think there's some other reason tried 4 times to update, none worked. :(

10. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    Completely offtopic, but I just got stuck into Pocket Army now, as per DBC's recommendation :D

Took a look at some of the avilable equipment...and then I saw the second last one in the store:

"Thunder Armor"

...I don't care whether that thing is weak or not, I am DEFINITELY getting that little trinket.

11. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
  12. ThePowerofLava

ThePowerofLava Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2012
    What's so awkward?

The lack of posts recently?

13. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    yep.

Also mc3 just updated.:eek:

14. ThePowerofLava

Aug 11, 2012
    I'm going to get MC4 once I stop being ill and get around to deleting stuff off my phone =.=

15. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    mc3 is getting back to me, I just was awesome in a scramble ctf game, got ~8000 coins from that game. SOOOOO fun! I use ACM and the holo scope and fmj bullets, random and off topic but this supports the idea that if I don't get mc4 for christmas, I'm gonna REALLY regret it later.

I just did a lot of math so my grammar and stuff may be wierd, just SOOOOOOO tired. :(

Anywho, mc3 is cool! It NEVER lags. :D

16. ThePowerofLava

Aug 11, 2012
    Bought MC4, like it so far.

Played the first level of the campaign and a couple TDM matches...

No lag yet, except a little input lag that will need some getting used to. Went 13-3 on my first match by hip-firing the whole time, seemed to work. Nice graphics, but the assault rifles all look the same :(

Haven't found any completely OP tactics yet, but I will, and I will make them a huge deal, like always :D

Still used to COD's "look down the sight or fail" method, but getting myself out of it by how slow each gun is to get up.

Overall, nice game, overthinking of the possibilities of attachments is killing me! :D:D

Sorry for the block of off-topic text and the off-topic conversation that will follow. Please don't ban me!:)

17. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    TOTALLY EXCITED TO OWN THIS BEAST GAME!!! Do you know the "best guns" at all? Hmm, the customize thing is way too cool MUST GET IT NOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

18. ThePowerofLava

Aug 11, 2012
    Ill get some screencaps and show you the interface.

I have noticed that the knifing range is very large. A little frustrating, but you level up and get money pretty quick if MM is kind to you.

19. undead.exe

undead.exe Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    That's about the only way I can play this game, if it's anything like the CoD series: my aim's horrendous in proper FPS games, so I usually rely on running around and knifing people straight in the face to kill them >.>

20. JediKnight

Jul 24, 2012
    DarthGuy's Deathstar
    Hmm, do you have auto knife? Heard it's overpowered. But I heard hipfiring is hard which kind of depresses me...