Album Art • New Universal App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Sense Field, May 2, 2012.

1. Sense Field

Sense Field Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    Hey everyone!

I'm not sure if you guys would be interested, but I figured I would let you know that me and my brother just put out our new app called Album Art.

It lets you create wallpapers for your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad using the album covers in your music library.

It's a fun little app that's very dear to us. The idea came when me and my brother were cleaning out my mom's house after our dad passed. My dad was always a bit fan of music, particularly records, and there was a stack of records in the basement next to his old stereo system. I looked at them and instantly got the idea for the app.

After the big clean up, I felt really bad that we had to give away all his stereo stuff, especially his stereo receiver, so I designed the UI around what the stereo looked like and designed the "Big V Audio" logo because all my life he used this mug with a bit "V" on it for Vince, his name.

Through everything, it took us over a year to get the app done and was a real form of therapy for me and my brother. I wanted to share it with you guys and if you pick it up, I hope you really enjoy it!

You can pick it up here Let me know what you think!

[​IMG]

2. �����

May 2, 2012
    Wow. Looks pretty neat! Great app!

3. shutter_island

May 3, 2012
    looks cool, it's a brilliant idea for music fans.