• Publisher: Rebisoft
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 0.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: It's time to flip your bit! Party like it's 1979!

Tap to keep your bit floating past the stalactites and stalagmites of a vast digital cave! FlippyBit's simple gameplay, retro-styled graphics, and authentic 8-bit graphics will warm your heart and challenge your reflexes.

No ads! No IAP!

jacknutting's comments:
Hey people,

In case there's someone out there who's not yet tired of Flappy Bird clones, FlippyBit is my take on this "genre". Flappy Bird already had "retro" graphics, but FlippyBit is a somewhat deeper cut. Think "Atari 2600" instead of "NES".

$1, no ads, no IAP. The way nature intended. More here. If you're familiar with Flappy Bird, the gameplay and features of FlippyBit will be unsurprising. If you're an old geezer like me, the ancient stylings may warm your hardened old heart.

03-05-2014, 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacknutting View Post
Hmmm, sorry to hear that. I haven't actually tested on a 5S (just the 64-bit simulator), I'll have to take a look and see if I find something wrong.
Hmmmmm... Seems like a developer that charges money for his products should actually test his work on the actual devices they are intended for... Might be helpful for the paying customers.

But what do I know?
03-05-2014, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonHurst View Post
Hmmmmm... Seems like a developer that charges money for his products should actually test his work on the actual devices they are intended for... Might be helpful for the paying customers.

But what do I know?
Well, FWIW, I've tested directly on iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPad 2, and iPad Air. And used the simulator for devices that I don't have. And have had beta testers who have run on iPhone 5S without problems. But bugs happen, and crashes happen, and then you find the problems and fix them. Show me a piece of bug-free software (especially a first release of ANYTHING) and I'll tell you to wake up from your dream.