App description: Discover Mr Jack, the well-known game of deduction, in its latest incarnation -- on your favourite tablet device.

This wonderful game designed by Bruno Cathala and Ludovic Maublanc and illustrated by Jean-Marie Minguez is now available on a touch version.
Whether you choose to be the Investigator trying to corner the mysterious Jack, or to play as Jack himself trying to evade the police dragnet, you will always have a strong AI opponent which, at its highest level, will give you a serious run for your money.
Then there's Blitz mode, which allows you to see how well your scores stack up against the rest of the world!

Mr Jack Pocket has been awarded the silver medal for the best boardgame adaptation for 2013 by BoardGameGeek.

iPad version provides 2 players duel mode and provide additional goodies character James Maybrick for new challenges.

Mr Jack Pocket is compatible with all iOS device.

sizzlakalonji's comments:
Here's a nice conversion of a little 2 player board game where Sherlock Holmes, Watson, and their dog Toby try to uncover which of 9 suspects is Jack the Ripper.

06-17-2014, 05:08 AM
Are the opponent's icons always upside down even when playing solo against the AI?

If so that is enough of a reasone for me to not buy this game.
10-03-2014, 03:26 AM
I cannot make head nor tail of this game. Am I supposed to move so I can look straight at someone on that move? Does it matter if they are facing me? Who am I trying to see out of all the faces? Do the coloured rings around them mean anything? What am I trying to achieve? I bought it on the PT review and now I just aimlessly move my three characters around till I lose and still none the wiser.

iPad playing: Battle of The Bulge, Warhammer Quest, XCOM EU, Space Hulk, Desert Fox, and Breach & Clear

iPhone playing: Jetpack Joyride, Motorsport Manager, Out There and Battle Squadron
10-03-2014, 04:57 AM
With the new update the game does not work with the iPhone 6+ ...

Schenker P505 Notebook | iPad Air 2 | iPhone 6+

I reject your reality and substitute my own.