Dodo Master/Dodo Master Pocket [iPhone] (by Semir Saleh)

08-22-2014, 03:04 AM
Dodo Master/Dodo Master Pocket [iPhone] (by Semir Saleh)

Hello to the good members of the Touch Arcade forums.

I would like to announce that my debut game is now on the App Store.

it is called Dodo Master

here is the launch trailer:
www.youtube.com/embed/CQAsOeg3Jk8?rel=0

I worked very hard on this for nine and a half months and now I am very excited to see how the iOS gaming community responds to it.

PLEASE NOTE.. THERE ARE TWO SEPARATE VERSIONS Dodo master (iPad version), Dodo Master Pocket (iPhone)
iPad version
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id901841219

iphone version
https://itunes.apple.com/app/id903148359

Semir

Last edited by semir; 08-22-2014 at 07:52 AM. Reason: adding info about the separate versions.
09-08-2014, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I have a dream... That Semir makes a metroidvania platformer next!
haha! be careful what you wish for!
09-08-2014, 05:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redribbon View Post
you really know how to tease me man
Ahahaha... Not really... But look below... That, my friend, is the real tease!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by semir View Post

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword

09-08-2014, 07:21 AM
Quote:
In the immortal words of Keanu Reeves: "Whoa!"
09-09-2014, 02:54 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to pandaryll
this is only the 2nd time i've bought something in the appstore. congrats semir for the well-made game!
11-13-2014, 05:41 AM
Hello everyone, long time no talk, hehe. I have quite busy recently and today I have released an update to Dodo Master that includes some features that were requested here.

- The game now fully supports MFI controllers.
- Players can now adjust the positions of the gameplay icons.
- 7 more languages have been supported, spanish, italian, portuguese, russian, chinese, japanese and korean
- lots of minor bux fixes and performance enhancements.

There is also a free version now, for both ipad and phone versions so everyone can try it out before they buy it.

I also released it on android but I shall save those details for the android forum hehe.

Semir
11-13-2014, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Hello everyone, long time no talk, hehe. I have quite busy recently and today I have released an update to Dodo Master that includes some features that were requested here.

- 7 more languages have been supported, spanish, italian, portuguese, russian, chinese, japanese and korean

There is also a free version now, for both ipad and phone versions so everyone can try it out before they buy it.

I also released it on android but I shall save those details for the android forum hehe.

Semir
I loved Dodo Master, but never finished it. Now seems like the perfect time to get back to it!
11-13-2014, 03:38 PM
Quote:

Semir
MFi - good work. Redownloading now - it was still great without MFi though.
12-24-2014, 09:24 AM
I just played through all the levels collecting all the eggs. Everyone should at least try the free verion of this. Great job on your first game Semir.