Questions about MHFU for iOS...

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by ITZ_DESU, Jul 3, 2016.

1. ITZ_DESU

ITZ_DESU Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Sorry if I'm posting this in the board, I'm new to this forum so I don't really know a lot about it...
    Oh well, since Capcom has finally decided to update MHFU, there are some questions I want to ask before buying it...

My first MH game I've ever played is MHF2, which is the same game but with fewer monsters and fewer stuff in general.
    What I really liked about MHF2 is that you could download quests (all hail the Fatalis) and I was wondering of you could do that in MHFU for iOS? I really, really want to see Fatty...

Second question, how many players are there online? A lot? Or not so many? I'm talking about at any given time, so let's say I want to play online now, how many people will there be?

Third question, how high is the chance that someone will help me online?
    I hate to say this, but the only reason I've stopped playing MHF2 is because of the HR5 Plesioth and HR5 Rathalos. (I HATE THEM)

Looking forward to your replies! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
    Don't hate pls ;-;

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    1. All DLC quests except the brand promotional ones (like the JUMP quests) are readily available in MHFU iOS.

2. There's a good amount of players online. You can ask in the in-game chat for help, or you can join one that you need help with.

3. Other than the ones in the chatrooms, you can ask for help here in the game's thread. There's only a few dedicated hunters in here, but most of us will help you if it's gametime :)

Btw, Plesioth and Rathalos can be very easy monsters once you learn their patterns. ;)

3. ITZ_DESU

ITZ_DESU Member

Jul 3, 2016
    Thanks for the reply!
    It's not that easy when that thing keeps OHKO you ALL THE TIME.
    I hope there will be a lot of players when the games gets updated...
    Also, so I won't need to unlock Fatty the original way with the training quests? Can I just choose his quest once I get to hr6? That's great!

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yup... As long as you hit the required Hunter Rank, you can do the DLC quest right away.

5. ShelvsHotPencil

ShelvsHotPencil Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2016
    Plesioth is my worst nightmare,
    It doesn't look good, and is always going in the water.
    O man I can't wait for the fix