App description: The Mines of Mishap have become overrun with monsters and its up to YOU, hero, to sort it out!

Choose your character and travel to Mishap in this captivating, fantasy-driven and chuckle-worthy world that you can hack and slash your way through with up to three other friends simultaneously over a local wifi or hotspot.

Features:
Four character classes, each with their own abilities: Ranger, Warrior, Sorcerer and Assassin
Fifteen levels, each randomly generated and populated with monsters for a different experience every time you play
Over 40 different gems to unlock, augment your character with and make them more powerful
Up to Four player co-op over a local wifi or hotspot with both monsters and rewards scaling for the amount of players in the game
Three difficulty settings: Normal, Hard and Titan
Four bosses to test your metal
An original, humorous story to keep you entertained throughout your adventure

Check out the trailer here: http://youtu.be/Do8lGD14oNw

Make sure to find and Like us on Facebook to stay up to date with all the updates and additions coming to Mines of Mishap!
10-13-2013, 08:16 PM
Hello to all!

Thanks TouchArcade for putting this page up!

I'd just like to post a little about the game!

Mines of Mishap is our first iOS game for iPhone and iPad, completed over a few years part-time by two guys, Alister (me, code) and Dave (art) for iOS and hopefully soon, Android and/or Windows 8 phones!

We always wanted to play a multiplayer dungeon crawler on an iPad as soon as they came out, but no such game existed. So we decided we should make our own.
We also tried to come up with an intuitive control system considering touch screen based gameplay, and I think we've done pretty well.

We're currently working on an update to add PvP to the mix, with plans for more types of dungeons and more characters to play as.

As it stands the normal difficulty should be plenty for most people, but there are two harder difficulties for the bravest of iOS gamers to attempt (with greater rewards of course!)

Screenies:

It's free so try it out and let us know what you think!

If you have trouble with anything or have any cool ideas, please post below!

Also if you have any questions on how any part of it was made, shoot me a mail.
Best!