★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Tiny Defense 2 - Promo Codes

08-06-2017, 01:27 AM
#21
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 1,004
Took the second from the top. All other codes were taken. Except the first one, which I didn't try.
08-06-2017, 03:13 AM
#22
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Berlin Germany
Posts: 199
Used 6MYYY3XX9EMM. Thank you sooo much! 😃👍
It's a good game, I have played the first 8 levels, but you know the app crashs when you tap the green Plus icon on the top right screen?
I use a iPad Air 2, with iOS 10.3.2.

08-06-2017, 03:18 AM
#23
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Berlin Germany
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake7905 View Post
Took the second from the top. All other codes were taken. Except the first one, which I didn't try.
That was not true, I took my code about 1 hour after your posting😉
08-06-2017, 06:56 AM
#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTK View Post
Used 6MYYY3XX9EMM. Thank you sooo much! 😃👍
It's a good game, I have played the first 8 levels, but you know the app crashs when you tap the green Plus icon on the top right screen?
I use a iPad Air 2, with iOS 10.3.2.
It's great that you like it. Thank you for informing me about the game crashing issue. I will check and fix it ASAP.
08-06-2017, 10:58 AM
#25
New codes are here!
-
X3T7YLWMWFER
K3RMYPHH4HJF
JHHJP37E7MHN
J97T364JPXXW
4W3TT7ALM39E
-
Please leave a message if you took one of the codes.
08-06-2017, 02:19 PM
#26
Joined: Aug 2011
Location: Kansas City
Posts: 945
Took J97T364JPXXW, the last one was taken already... get some play time in today and will leave some feedback... the mega man looking bots drew me for sure!
08-06-2017, 06:10 PM
#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by brothamannp11911 View Post
Took J97T364JPXXW, the last one was taken already... get some play time in today and will leave some feedback... the mega man looking bots drew me for sure!
Thank you
08-06-2017, 06:16 PM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTK View Post
Used 6MYYY3XX9EMM. Thank you sooo much! 😃👍
It's a good game, I have played the first 8 levels, but you know the app crashs when you tap the green Plus icon on the top right screen?
I use a iPad Air 2, with iOS 10.3.2.
We've already fixed it. Please update to the latest version to fix the issue.
08-07-2017, 09:14 AM
#29
Joined: Aug 2014
Location: Berlin Germany
Posts: 199
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpark7 View Post
We've already fixed it. Please update to the latest version to fix the issue.
Great, that was fast!😃👍
08-07-2017, 03:26 PM
#30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superpark7 View Post
New codes are here!
-
X3T7YLWMWFER
K3RMYPHH4HJF
JHHJP37E7MHN
J97T364JPXXW
4W3TT7ALM39E
-
Please leave a message if you took one of the codes.
All codes gone with one thank you from this list of codes