★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon!

Assemble the ultimate Nexomon team to save your friends and save the world! Clash against legendary champions and become a hero in this epic journey!

Game Features

Over 300 Nexomon to catch and train.
Evolve your Nexomon into new and powerful forms.
Universal App! Play on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
iCloud support. Backup your data and play on all your devices!
Get exclusive Nexomon iMessage stickers!
A deep and engaging battle system.
Mighty and unique legendary Nexomon, find all eight of them!
Embark on an epic adventure to save the world from the Nexomon King!
Battle powerful and challenging foes in the Nexoworld.
Select from seven unique starters.
Explore all 9 colorful and vibrant regions.
Fully animated monsters, prepare to enjoy the most exciting battles!
High Quality gaming experience like no other!

Follow us on social media for the latest news:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/NexomonGame/
Instagram: nexomon_official

KeKhan's comments:

Nexomon

LIME TURTLE, INC.
Genres: Games Strategy Role Playing Entertainment
$2.99 USD

Quote:
Catch, evolve and collect over 300 unique Nexomon!

Assemble the ultimate Nexomon team to save your friends and save the world! Clash against legendary champions and become a hero in this epic journey!

Game Features

• Over 300 Nexomon to catch and train.
• Evolve your Nexomon into new and powerful forms.
• Universal App! Play on your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
• iCloud support. Backup your data and play on all your devices!
• Get exclusive Nexomon iMessage stickers!
• A deep and engaging battle system.
• Mighty and unique legendary Nexomon, find all eight of them!
• Embark on an epic adventure to save the world from the Nexomon King!
• Battle powerful and challenging foes in the Nexoworld.
• Select from seven unique starters.
• Explore all 9 colorful and vibrant regions.
• Fully animated monsters, prepare to enjoy the most exciting battles!
• High Quality gaming experience like no other!

Follow us on social media for the latest news:

Facebook: www.facebook.com/NexomonGame/
Instagram: nexomon_official

Supported Devices:
  • iPhone5-iPhone5
  • iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen
  • iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G
  • iPhone5c-iPhone5c
  • iPhone5s-iPhone5s
  • iPadAir-iPadAir
  • iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular
  • iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina
  • iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular
  • iPhone6-iPhone6
  • iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus
  • iPadAir2-iPadAir2
  • iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular
  • iPadMini3-iPadMini3
  • iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular
  • iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen
  • iPhone6s-iPhone6s
  • iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus
  • iPadMini4-iPadMini4
  • iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular
  • iPadPro-iPadPro
  • iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular
  • iPadPro97-iPadPro97
  • iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular
  • iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE
  • iPhone7-iPhone7
  • iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus
  • iPad611-iPad611
  • iPad612-iPad612
  • iPad71-iPad71
  • iPad72-iPad72
  • iPad73-iPad73
  • iPad74-iPad74

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 10.0

Download Size: 1.1GB

08-10-2017, 08:18 AM
It's finally here! My game of the week

08-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Bought!! Also spend some bucks on the boots for faster travel and the XP-sharing item. Everybody please remember that the devs will add PVP if the game sells well

Question to the dev: could you make the controller work a bit smoother? As it is now, you have to let go a bit and press again if you want to run in a different direction.
Also GREATLY appreciated would be an option to display text faster and maybe one that lets us play animations like the trapping sequence in fast forward.
Besides that: very nice game, IAP are fair too and not greedy. I gave a five star rating on the germam appstore but would still be grateful if you could help out with the aforementioned issues.

Last edited by Lurchroboter; 08-10-2017 at 08:33 AM.
08-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Questions:
1) is the xp sharing item permanent or for a number of battles? and can it be equipped /unequipped?
2) earlier in the Nexomon thread in December, you said that every monster in the game can be caught without any IAPs, is this still true? Can we catch them all with the balls you buy for ingame cash?
3)how much are the xp sharing and faster travel? If the total of them plus the game comes to around 10euro, i'm totally down for a premium offline quality game.
08-10-2017, 08:48 AM
Amazing game so far, well worth the weight and money. I have NO idea why the app isn't gaining more traction, hopefully it peaks post-release.
08-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Is this game friendly for those who don’t mind challenging RPGs but are newbies when it comes to Pokιmon-type games?
08-10-2017, 08:55 AM
Not a dev, buti can still give a few answers

1) is the xp sharing item permanent or for a number of battles? and can it be equipped /unequipped?

Permanent, can be equipped and unequipped

2) earlier in the Nexomon thread in December, you said that every monster in the game can be caught without any IAPs, is this still true? Can we catch them all with the balls you buy for ingame cash?

There is an iap that gives you higher chances on attracting the rarer types of monsters, but i would assume you also get to find them without the item by searching hard enough. For that reason i myself did not buy this iap yet, propably will buy later on to support the ongoing development.

3)how much are the xp sharing and faster travel? If the total of them plus the game comes to around 10euro, i'm totally down for a premium offline quality game.[/QUOTE]

Xp sharing and faster travel come for five bucks together. Not much of an issue to me, given the quality of the game.
08-10-2017, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurchroboter View Post
Bought!! Also spend some bucks on the boots for faster travel and the XP-sharing item. Everybody please remember that the devs will add PVP if the game sells well

Question to the dev: could you make the controller work a bit smoother? As it is now, you have to let go a bit and press again if you want to run in a different direction.
Also GREATLY appreciated would be an option to display text faster and maybe one that lets us play animations like the trapping sequence in fast forward.
Besides that: very nice game, IAP are fair too and not greedy. I gave a five star rating on the germam appstore but would still be grateful if you could help out with the aforementioned issues.
Our mission is to support Nexomon and make it the best game we can. All your feedback will be considered for the next update Thanks ! let me know if theres anything else
08-10-2017, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
Questions:
3)how much are the xp sharing and faster travel? If the total of them plus the game comes to around 10euro, i'm totally down for a premium offline quality game.
Hi!

1- its permanent , yes it can be equipped and unequipped.
2-yes, except for the huge ones (they are part of the main story line so it wouldnt make much sense). I call them huge ones cause I dont want to spoil anything haha.
3-I'm not sure of the total real money value, I will get back to you on that one once things calm down a bit
08-10-2017, 09:00 AM
Xp sharing and faster running are 5 bucks together. Not much of an issue regarding the overall presented qualitiy.
To the devs: awesome, thanks for getting back! I would love if you could help me out regarding the small issues is stated. Besides that, as i now mentioned severeal times, the game is great. I would advise everyone with a remote interest in monster-catching-rpg to hit the buy button.

Last edited by Lurchroboter; 08-10-2017 at 09:04 AM.