★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony78 View Post
Is this game friendly for those who don’t mind challenging RPGs but are newbies when it comes to Pokιmon-type games?
It's easy to pick up and even if you lose, there are checkpoints to help u out
08-10-2017, 09:06 AM
Thanks for the replies! The "huge ones" can only be caught with the IAPs or they cannot be caught at all? The value if it comes to 4.99 dollars for the items would be 5.99 euro +3.99 for the game we come to 10 euro so it's fine! Just please let me know about the huge monsters

08-10-2017, 09:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramzarules View Post
Thanks for the replies! The "huge ones" can only be caught with the IAPs or they cannot be caught at all? The value if it comes to 4.99 dollars for the items would be 5.99 euro +3.99 for the game we come to 10 euro so it's fine! Just please let me know about the huge monsters
Ok, let's call them legendaries, there are several of them and part of the core storyline. Because they are part of the story, we did not include them in the wild as it would be a bit weird. We might int he future through an update make them catchable through special events, etc (we are not sure yet).

However, the game does offer nexoboxes, and there's a chance of getting them, but it's random. Please note that there are other legendaries that can be caught in the wild but not part of the storyline. (we call them mega- rares).
08-10-2017, 09:19 AM
Super cool game! So glad I bought it and glad to support this game
I will get it to play it more later but in just the couple minutes I have spent with it I'm loving it
Very nice to look at great job on the graphics
This is a sure winner for me
08-10-2017, 09:24 AM
Really loving it so far! The production values are wonderful.

So can you capture all starters in the wild / boxs?

Picked the wind starter but got an ultra rare wind nexo from a gold box.

I enjoy the gold box wind nexo I got over the starter. I really like the starter but I'm trying to have a well balanced team. (Want one of each element). But now I have two wind. Which isn't bad I guess. Just curious whether you can capture all starters outside of be initial pick?

Who did you guys pick?
08-10-2017, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeillusion View Post
Really loving it so far! The production values are wonderful.

So can you capture all starters in the wild / boxs?

Picked the wind starter but got an ultra rare wind nexo from a gold box.

I enjoy the gold box wind nexo I got over the starter. I really like the starter but I'm trying to have a well balanced team. (Want one of each element). But now I have two wind. Which isn't bad I guess. Just curious whether you can capture all starters outside of be initial pick?

Who did you guys pick?
Correct, yes you can
That is the best strategy I found to beat this game. You need at least one Nexomon of each element
08-10-2017, 09:30 AM
One more thing to the devs, though i am not sure if you would want to go that far. How about you give us one or two lines of lore on the monsters we catch in the database? You know, like in that other, popular monster catching rpg would be a bit of typework to do, though.
08-10-2017, 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurchroboter View Post
One more thing to the devs, though i am not sure if you would want to go that far. How about you give us one or two lines of lore on the monsters we catch in the database? You know, like in that other, popular monster catching rpg would be a bit of typework to do, though.
We actually have them ready, but deadlines happened lol

They will be included in an update (Assuming we do well at launch)
08-10-2017, 09:38 AM
Ok, last question:
So legendaries can only be caught through IAP Nexoboxes or IAP essences to attract them in the wild?

I understand that people who want to spend money should get some more stuff, and it's great for you too, but.. couldn't the regular players have a chance to find and capture legendaries also? Like 50% of legendaries only through IAPs, and 50% attainable without?
08-10-2017, 09:42 AM
I understand that the attraction IAP gives you no further access to monsters you would not regularly find. It just makes finding them easier/more convenient. Btw gladly bought that IAP for another 10 bucks too, now that im another half hour in. The game is just so well made and the gameworld feels incredibly good.

To the devs again: awesome!!! Cant tell you how happy this release makes me! I see me playing this for a loooong time, especially when you bring in PVP at some point.