★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexomon_Official View Post
In regards, to Nexomon levels in the expansion, we are not sure yet haha, we will think about it after pvp.
Understood. But I think it would be wise to put a level cap again in case people level up to 200+ and then you guys end up changing their level to accommodate the new update. All that time would be wasted and they wouldn't be happy.

Looking forward to pvp!
09-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunyata View Post
Understood. But I think it would be wise to put a level cap again in case people level up to 200+ and then you guys end up changing their level to accommodate the new update. All that time would be wasted and they wouldn't be happy.

Looking forward to pvp!
Thanks! Yeah that's a concern that needs to be addressed.

09-16-2017, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Thanks! Yeah that's a concern that needs to be addressed.
Hi, I sent you a PM a few days ago with a couple of questions. Hopefully you can check it out when you get the chance, thanks.
09-16-2017, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
Hi, I sent you a PM a few days ago with a couple of questions. Hopefully you can check it out when you get the chance, thanks.
Hi, I just replied
09-18-2017, 03:41 PM
Quote:
It's not in our immediate plans to be honest. If more players request it we will consider it.
That's a shame, it would be beneficial to have in my opinion.
09-28-2017, 08:01 AM
Legendary drop rate from golden boxes

I tried to test my luck and bought give or take $40 USD for the game and not a single legendary drop. I want to know if this is bug or is the drop rate so low on boxes that its impossible to get them.
09-28-2017, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscp26 View Post
I tried to test my luck and bought give or take $40 USD for the game and not a single legendary drop. I want to know if this is bug or is the drop rate so low on boxes that its impossible to get them.
Maybe not your lucky day but you can always restart the game for beginning again...gems iaps can be restored for sure...just message the dev how to restored gems iaps...so you can try your luck again
11-22-2017, 07:37 PM
Is this game worth playing the price has dropped to 99 cents. Can we complete the game with 99 cents or am I supposed to buy stuff once I am hooked to the game. If this is a f2p game I would have instantly download and play
11-23-2017, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RinoaHeartily View Post
Is this game worth playing the price has dropped to 99 cents. Can we complete the game with 99 cents or am I supposed to buy stuff once I am hooked to the game. If this is a f2p game I would have instantly download and play
It's definitely worth trying for 99 cents! You don't have to pay extra to complete the game after this entrance fee There are useful items for extra purchase to help you level up monsters fast getting rare monsters more frequently, etc., but those are not must-have, more like a "light cheat" if I would say. The only thing currently locked in the Box (sort like gatcha in f2p games) are legendary monsters, which you don't need to beat the boss. And developers said they would release those legendaries in some events in the future. So basically you can complete your collection with just the initial purchase price
11-25-2017, 08:30 AM
I just bought this during the sale. My first impression regarding graphics and story are quite good, did not expect that. However, I ventured into the game's shop and before I continue playing and investing my time, I am wondering if there is a feasible option to earn enough gems just by playing to buy some items like EXP Share.

Besides that I only have one complaint so far and that is the UI. I understand that there have to be some buttons on the screen, but those hugh icons at the top of the screen really disturb the view in my opinion. Maybe you could add an option to shrink them a bit or hide some of them if wanted. Or implement some kind of side swipe mechanic to bring them up? I don't know but I am certainly not fond with especially that leftmost menu button.