★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
09-12-2017, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexomon_Official View Post
In regards, to Nexomon levels in the expansion, we are not sure yet haha, we will think about it after pvp.
Understood. But I think it would be wise to put a level cap again in case people level up to 200+ and then you guys end up changing their level to accommodate the new update. All that time would be wasted and they wouldn't be happy.

Looking forward to pvp!
09-12-2017, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shunyata View Post
Understood. But I think it would be wise to put a level cap again in case people level up to 200+ and then you guys end up changing their level to accommodate the new update. All that time would be wasted and they wouldn't be happy.

Looking forward to pvp!
Thanks! Yeah that's a concern that needs to be addressed.

09-16-2017, 01:13 AM
Quote:
Thanks! Yeah that's a concern that needs to be addressed.
Hi, I sent you a PM a few days ago with a couple of questions. Hopefully you can check it out when you get the chance, thanks.
09-16-2017, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Anarchy View Post
Hi, I sent you a PM a few days ago with a couple of questions. Hopefully you can check it out when you get the chance, thanks.
Hi, I just replied
09-18-2017, 03:41 PM
Quote:
It's not in our immediate plans to be honest. If more players request it we will consider it.
That's a shame, it would be beneficial to have in my opinion.
09-28-2017, 08:01 AM
Legendary drop rate from golden boxes

I tried to test my luck and bought give or take $40 USD for the game and not a single legendary drop. I want to know if this is bug or is the drop rate so low on boxes that its impossible to get them.
09-28-2017, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscp26 View Post
I tried to test my luck and bought give or take $40 USD for the game and not a single legendary drop. I want to know if this is bug or is the drop rate so low on boxes that its impossible to get them.
Maybe not your lucky day but you can always restart the game for beginning again...gems iaps can be restored for sure...just message the dev how to restored gems iaps...so you can try your luck again