★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Win $30 iTunes Gift Card--Game Testers Wanted for Cave Flier: "Impy"!!!

07-07-2013, 06:14 AM
$30 iTunes Gift code received and redeemed. Thanks.

Admin/Reviewer on Pinoy PSVita
XBL & PSN: iANiMeX
GameCenter: ANiMeX2k11
3DS Friend Code: 4253-4779-2311 (PM me if you add me so I can add you back. Thanks)
07-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Ok I applied via testflight
10-24-2013, 03:06 PM
Our contest for a $25 iTunes gift card is ending soon. Just post your best Impy screenshot to facebook.com/iqsoup and get as many likes as you can to win! We'll also pick our personal favorite as "honorable mention," who will win a $10 gift card.

The current winner only has 5 likes so its still anyone's game!

So download Impy, take a screenshot, and post it to our Facebook page and you could win a $25 iTunes gift card.

Age of Grit is an RPG for iOS where you play the captain of a steampunk airship adventuring across a Wild West inspired world!Read more.
10-24-2013, 11:22 PM
Isnt that game testers should be paid right away? Instead of an entry in a contest?
10-25-2013, 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vii-Lucky View Post
Isnt that game testers should be paid right away? Instead of an entry in a contest?
Sorry, we don't have anywhere near the funding for that. We had to rely on volunteers for game testing and fortunately there were tons of people willing to help out. The contest was a way to give a little something back, reward the most helpful comments, and show our appreciation.

Anyone who had a problem with that didn't have to join the Testflight.

Age of Grit is an RPG for iOS where you play the captain of a steampunk airship adventuring across a Wild West inspired world!Read more.