Should I bother with Silent Hill: The Escape?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Tanukitsune, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Tanukitsune

Tanukitsune Well-Known Member

So far, I've found the game unchallenging and boring... I only died on level 8 (I think?) by what seemed to be a Pyramid head look-a-like... It was right there when I turned the corner and got me before I could react...

The scoring is weird... Your score is lowered if you kill more enemies, since it's a "survival horror" game it makes sense that it's not about killing monsters, but... They are in your way! The game has no option to dodge them, you can either kill them or find another route, but I have no reason to run from them, they are so slow I always have time to get a head shot...

And yet you get a score on your accuracy? Am I supposed to shoot them or not?:confused:

I feel like I'm playing a cross between a proto Doom and Pac-Man more than a survival horror game...

Does it get any better? Am I so close to the ending I should try it anyway? Can the Pyramid clone be defeated? We was right in the corridor leading the the exit! I don't think there is an alternative route...

2. SparkyBlue

SparkyBlue Well-Known Member

May 26, 2009
    Still at school
    Bonnie old Scotland
    Tbh. Personally I bought the game and I felt disappointed with it. Its not really that good.

3. Tanukitsune

Tanukitsune Well-Known Member

BALEETED! :p

I needed to trim down the game that aren't worth my time... :D