[BETA] Raze: Dungeon Arena Hack-N-Slash ARPG on Testflight

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by johnny_x, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnny_x

johnny_x Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2017
    Game Development and Promotion
    Guangzhou, China
    #41 johnny_x, Jul 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
    I'm not sure why you're experiencing this problem. Some other people have reported the same kind of issue while trying to play on their iPhones -- and then other people had no problem at all.

I'll ask what the minimum requirements are for iPad and iPhone. Personally, I've been playing on an iPhone 6S and an iPhone 7. I typically don't update the OS right away because I'm using these phones for testing Raze.

2. Alomar

Alomar New Member

Jul 21, 2017
    Appreciate it

Yeah, I would appreciate that, just curious as to why it wont work and I find no mention of the specs needed to run this.

3. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    Minimum Requirements
    iOS 8.3+ 1GB RAM (iPhone 5s and above)
    Android 4.4+ 1GB RAM

The version everyone is playing now is the 3rd latest build, so it has more problems and isn't as "nice looking" as our current build. Some players reported their iPads and even iPhone 6's haven't been able to install the game. I'm not sure why.

Anyways, I'll be making a survey for everyone who has played -- so we can collect some feedback and make more tweaks before this game goes public! I should have the survey ready for everyone within a week. ;)

4. Applepen

Applepen Active Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Looks amazing!

5. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    #45 johnny_x, Aug 2, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2017
    Hello All!

Our closed beta for Raze: Dungeon Arena will conclude on August 3rd. (It might be August 2nd depending on where you live.) We've made a brief survey, and we'd appreciate any and all feedback we can receive! We'd like to implement some of the most popular suggestions before we launch the game early this fall.

Everyone who participated in the closed beta will receive rewards through the AppleID / email they signed up with. (When the game really launches.)

We will send ONE email to everyone with the link to our survey. Alternatively, you can click on the link I'm providing here in this reply, so you can access the survey immediately. Thanks for playing our game -- and thanks for all the feedback! It's invaluable to us! :):)

https://goo.gl/forms/FGxUjc4k9jE35zpF2

Thanks again to everyone, and we hope to see you again in the enclave this fall!!

6. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    :( was looking forward to the beta.

7. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    No worries. The game will officially launch pretty soon. :cool:

8. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Yeah, I was being a baby hehe.

9. catathletics

catathletics Member

May 23, 2016
    I love the concept of you having to play the game to advance and that you have to rely on your skills to win. Game looks awesome will definitely get it.

10. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    #50 johnny_x, Aug 11, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Just so everyone knows, Raze: Dungeon Arena has already been launched in Australia under the very similar name "Raziel: Dungeon Arena". It's a soft launch -- just so we can get servers and connections optimized before doing a much more major launch in North America and Europe.

Raze: Dungeon Arena (North American version)
    Raziel: Dungeon Arena (International version)

It's the same game -- but in the future we might introduce exclusive heroes to each version. ;-)

11. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Well thats just stupid to have two different version

12. Amr Nasser

Amr Nasser New Member

Jun 19, 2016
    Male
    Veterinary Doctor
    Egypt
  13. Chickenskins

Chickenskins Member

Dec 20, 2016

Love how smooth this game is and how it got out of beta!

I just had to experience a big bug the hard way though. When selling items to the merchant you can't press the "+" or "-" when selecting the quantity because every button you press it sees as "sell". I lost a lot of items this way. Even when you want to go back and press the "buy" tab it sees this as "sell".

Hope this can be fixed soon. But the way you guys do your work, this won't be a problem. Keep it up!

*when fixed I'll ofcourse rate this game a 5/5

14. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    Thanks for the heads up! I'll forward this to the appropriate people.

15. Chickenskins

Chickenskins Member

Dec 20, 2016

Thanks again for a quick reply.

And just a small question. I made a guild and my guildies and I were surprised to see that that was no gold "donation" button anymore. Will this feature come back (it was there during beta)?

16. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    It is certainly confusing for media and for players. We're working in China -- which typically has more complex licensing and publishing strategies. Many Chinese games have different names for China, Macau / Hong Kong / Taiwan, then a different name for North America, and then a different name for Southeast Asia.

We're definitely trying to avoid that. As of now, we're trying to settle on ONE English game name.

17. johnny_x

Jul 10, 2017
    Guangzhou, China
    I'll have to ask and get back to you on Monday. I've been playing on a closed North American test server -- so I'm not so knowledgeable about guilds. :cool:

18. Durduhdur

Durduhdur Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Just a quick question. Can you play multiple characters without creating a new one every time? Is that what the souls are for? I started with hoatson but want to try archer. Should I make a new archer or keep playing hoatson and unlock archer with souls?

19. Chickenskins

Chickenskins Member

Dec 20, 2016

You can unlock all the heroes if you keep playing and collecting souls. You need 10 specific hero souls to summen them.

Tip: play "S. Quest" -> "Soul ritual"

20. Durduhdur

Durduhdur Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2012
    Thanks for the tip Chicken. I'll work on unlocking souls rather than making new characters.