Universal Robot Unicorn Attack 3 (by Adult Swim)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Delusionaltool, Apr 27, 2017.

1. W00bler

W00bler Member

Jun 21, 2017
    I agree with the sentiment here in the last posts…

It is a chore to get more XP now to level up the citadel.
    The wheel of fortune is not worth it.
    Tearstones are accumulating with no use.
    Bot variety is lacking.
    And so on.

…except for the tiny lungs thing. I thought it was ok, it made a good point that some things can be impossible, or nearly so if you smoke at a young age.

At least the video ads after every run have disappeared in favour of a single image.

2. iphonejunkie

iphonejunkie Member

Jun 14, 2017
    raid strategies

so i've got 3x special delivery xe's which i use on raids
    i have 2x taser xl's and a vector+orbit XR.

is it worth it to try and refresh for higher order raids? or to wait until higher order raids come along? i'm trying to find ways to get more SCs, the events are still trivially to finish in a couple hrs...

btw finally cracked a mil points.
    #87 khz as of now :)

what are the top scores?

i agree w/ the earlier guide that xero is best for score runs, ive started using him instead of rustbucket on score runs

3. Paxtez

Paxtez Member

May 20, 2017
    #203 Paxtez, Jul 7, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    Here's part of a new section I'm working on for the Guide:

RAIDS
    =====
    There are three Spots to send Unicorns out on raids, each Spot is only able to give out certain levels of chests. Once you unlock all the Raid Chest levels by obtaining 1 Radiant and 1 Legendary Unicorn each spot can give:
    - Spot 1 - Common, Rare
    - Spot 2 - Rare, Epic
    - Spot 3 - Epic, Legendary, Radiant

The reward each Chest gives is based on the Rarity level of the chest and the number of hours of the Raid.

RAID CHEST DROPS PER HOUR
    ==========================
    Code:

COMMON		10 TS / 0.25 BT / 0.25 SC
    RARE		15 TS / 0.25 BT / 0.50 SC
    EPIC		20 TS / 0.75 BT / 0.75 SC
    LEGENDARY	25 TS / 1.00 BT / 1.00 SC
    RADIANT		30 TS / 1.00 BT / 3.00 SC

Each reward is rounded to the nearest whole number. So 0 BT or 0 SC chest are possible with Common or Rare Chests

The summary or advice section is next, but I'm still working on it. Orbit XR gives +40 SC so you should be Raiding with that Unicorn for Radiant Chest raids. For the bottom raid spot you should ONLY raid on the Radiant Chests and it does make sense to Wait / 3 SC Refresh in order to get a Radiant Chest for the 3rd Raid Spot when you send Orbit XR on the Raid.

Mine is still only about 1.4 Million since I switched my Unicorns and Bots to maximize XP gain.

4. -Apex-

-Apex- Member

May 27, 2017
    This needs to be quoted. Thanks very much Paxtez, you make the game more fun for me. I think your post is exactly what the people that run this game should be shown. The Bots ideas are simply awesome!

Nickfury last posted 6-12. I know he can't reply to every post every day, but still. He was active on twitter with the game.

I have also been spending TS on XP unicorns. Have you noticed, that if you wait to fuse, once they max out, the XP bar fills to full. Once it's XP is max, fuse it, then salvage one more unicorn. It goes from level 10 to level 11 with one unicorn!
    Important info though, the XP value does not increase a 'free' levels worth.
    So this means, if you wait to fuse your unicorns, you can skip ahead a level at each fuse level!
    Level 10 to 11 isn't alot of work, but 25 to 26 is enough XP to wanna get a free level jump ahead, and so on.

Thank you again Paxtez!

Spot 3 on raids should always be Radiant. I've refreshed to get it before, but it's better to wait for the refresh. I've spend 3 SC to refresh, then been short 3 SC for forge, hah.
    Orbit XR is great for spot 3 raids, because he keeps that 40% SC rate that Special Delivery XE has. Other Radiant unicorns have those +TS +SC bonuses too, if ur lucky enough.

I have seen people scoring 10million+ on the daily top scores, at #1.
    I'm barely top35ish on best ever, 2million+ run.
    Radiant unicorns are the key if you want top scores. The score multipliers they get after level25 are just insane.

5. -Apex-

-Apex- Member

May 27, 2017
    Love your guides, love your posts Pax. =)

But I'm getting only:
    Spot 1 - Common, Rare
    Spot 2 - Rare, Epic
    Spot 3 - Epic, Legendary, Radiant

6. iphonejunkie

iphonejunkie Member

Jun 14, 2017
    ty pax, ur guides are awesome and that makes more sense

ill keep track of what i see in the various slots.

7. Paxtez

Paxtez Member

May 20, 2017

I swore I saw them before, but I just checked and I couldn't get a the 1-Epic, or 2-Legend. That's what I get for posting beta content in a rush before work, lol.

8. iphonejunkie

iphonejunkie Member

Jun 14, 2017
    okay ty i thought i was going crazy :D

9. Gegoben

Gegoben Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    #209 Gegoben, Jul 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
    Lost all progress, lost all purchases, anyone know when this will be safe to play? It's a fun game, till the above falls on your face.

Hope to return, once a restore purchases option is available.

Edit: I want to make sure I'm not too harsh here. It is a fun game, it's just that you lose all your progress, and any money, that u put into it.

Edit: I can't seem to save it here. Sorry, 5 star to 1 star review. But it was really fun, and I miss playing it.

10. Sericus

Sericus New Member

Sep 28, 2015
    More songs

Please include all the song tracks that were in the second game. One song... It's just too repetitive :D

11. Dizzy10

Dizzy10 New Member

Jul 23, 2017
    Issue

For some reason i cannot open Any chests. Íve collected several chests and in the menu where theres a chest in the bottom right corner i click on it but the chests doesnt show up, only the background shows up. When i click again it sends me back to the main menu. You have to open the chests otherwise ít doesnt let you play. Anyone that can help me?

12. Devini15

Devini15 New Member

May 8, 2017
    Collection Doesn't Work

My Citadel Vault is full but when I press the "COLLECT!" button just disappears when I tap it and doesn't give me any tear stones. Going to any other screen and then back just resets the button so it reappears but the same issue prevails. I have the latest version on an iPad Air 2.

UPDATE: I just went to the events menu and went back and it worked. Still seems like a bug though.

13. W00bler

W00bler Member

Jun 21, 2017
    Can this game please stop kicking me out of the app and into Safari after each run? It keeps opening a Double click-referral URL after every run. Annoying as hell!

Has this game turned into a click farm of some sort?

14. SwimCeej

SwimCeej Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2008
    I help make iOS games!
    Atlanta, GA
    What device and iOS version are you on? No the game should not open a double click referral URL after every run.

15. W00bler

W00bler Member

Jun 21, 2017
    iPhone SE, iOS 10.3.3, RUA3 version 1.06

16. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    How do you spawn the cyber dolphins? Should I hang on to the common unis i get or just salvage them? I have a couple rare, couple epics and a radiant

17. Supes

Supes New Member

Jun 8, 2017
    - Every 5k points a dolphin spawns, every 25k golden dolphins spawn (1 dolphin per 5k; so at 30k you'll spawn 6 regular, at 75k you'll spawn 15 golden ones, etc)
    - Salvage the commons and rares, some people salvage any spares into a common unicorn till it's maxed then salvage that into a higher quality one (this saves on tear stones apparently).

Paxtez wrote an amazing guide you should check out if you're enjoying the game:
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=4012506&postcount=136

18. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
  19. W00bler

W00bler Member

Jun 21, 2017
    There is a new event live since about an hour ago. But the game says I have completed it already. Why?