Gym Photo Progress - iPhone app to follow the progress of your goals

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Galfaroth, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Galfaroth

Galfaroth Member

Mar 5, 2012
    Hi. I'm both iPhone developver and gym addict. I've just developed Gym Photo Progress (an iPhone app). I've noticed that on the AppStore there is no app that exactly fit my needs and I decided to do it on my own.

The app is very simple:
    1.You take a photo of your goal (chest, biceps, triceps, back etc.) regularly, i.e. once a week
    2.While taking a photo you see the transparent preview of the previous one (to adjust position easily) - of course except taking the first one :)
    3.When you have at least two photos you can watch progress by swiping between photos (they will blend then) - that gives you opportunity to notice even small differences
    4.You can have many albums to follow different goals

Gym Photo Progress costs 2.99$ and is available here: http://bit.ly/gymprogress

If active people like such kind of support I will develop more features as soon as possible. If you have any suggestions, you can contact me here or via mail.

Screens:
    [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. pat3ck

pat3ck Active Member

I'll let my brother know about this app. Looks good for those working in the gym and wanted to have a visual on their efforts.