Grumpy Birdy Free - universal ios app

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by TouchiMedia, Feb 19, 2014.

1. TouchiMedia

TouchiMedia Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    #1 TouchiMedia, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    This has been sent for approval and should be arriving on the Apple App Store in a week or two. Before I write more, this is a parody of sorts of flappy bird but not just a copy and paste, gameplay differs. but same simple, one touch controls concept - easy to learn tough to master.. And addicting!

You can test out a flash version, tho it isn't optimized:

Http://www.touchimedia.com/flap.swf

My high score for flash version is 265.

The ios version will have gamecenter leaderboards and Facebook integration to post high scores. I plan to keep supporting it with content and features, you can follow GrumpyBirdy on Twitter:

Https://twitter.com/GrumpyBirdyTiM

Below is a copy of what will be on the ios store once it's approved:

----------------------------

Easy One Touch Controls!

Your objective is simple..

Tap to Crap on passing vehicles below. Get points for hitting vehicles and extra for hitting the windshield, or maybe give the passing bird a splat! Vehicles speed up over time.

But don't get too sloppy, two craps on the road = game over , or if two vehicles go by without hitting them.

* Pinpoint bird-crapping physics!
    * Endless style gameplay if you're good enough!
    * Compete for top scores
    * Share your High Score on Facebook with touch of a button, Game Center Leaderboards
    * Pause , turn off, and on will remember your progress

Twitter intergation planned for High Scores, a long with many more features / vehicles /etc. - please rate and help support future content!

----------

I have had a lot of fun making it and testing, hopefully you all enjoy it as much competing scores with friends!