Cubes ->Free

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Greyskull, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Greyskull

Greyskull Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Photographer/Social Sciences adjunct/sweet sweet l
    Fort Lauderdale
    #1 Greyskull, Oct 26, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
    this game is not for everone, not in the least. It's more experimental than game, and it's eacily inflienced by the soundtrack. You are simply a cube, avoiding other cubes. The grahics act like a cisualizer of sorts; the bloxes turn into pixels, etc. But the file is tiny. Pick it up if your interested in experimental music games. Strangly, appshopper showed it free yesterday when it wasn't; but I've confirmed it now after seeing it in Appzap Pro.

Edit: I posted a link to another game called Cubes. Perhaps someone on a computer could find the currently free one, should be second or third in an itunes search, and post a link. If the link is showing a Rubics Cube thing, ignore it. Damn iphone.

2. You mean this?

CUBES

"Cubes Is the Latest Game I Want to Hate But Can’t Stop Playing" -- Kotaku

tilt to move
    avoid to …
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    "Cubes Is the Latest Game I Want to Hate But Can’t Stop Playing" -- Kotaku

tilt to move
    avoid to live

how long can you survive? lose yourself into the beautiful and abstract world of CUBES. then be torn out, and try one more time to remain just that little bit longer.

music by popolo
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Arcade, Music
    Release:May 23, 2012
    Updated:Nov 30, -0001
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating:Unrated
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    YES! Thanks. It's only like 3.5 megabytes.

4. Yeah, pretty cool, wish they had a calibrate tilt, but it definitely has some potential. Like the feeling of flying by the cubes. With a little better graphics and tilt calibration, this could be quite fun.

5. Greyskull

Dec 13, 2009
    Fort Lauderdale
    Like I said, nothing earth shattering, but it is a bit different and the file is tiny, 2 things I'm always on the hunt for ;). I am the unofficial official TA bizzare game/music toy/genwrative music app afficianado after all. ;(