• Device: Universal
  • Size: 65.4 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Eat all the germs!
Dodge the enemies!

You are the body's first line of defence!!
Play as an Antibody defending the body from outside bacteria!!

Collect all the germs to win the level!!!
Find out how far you can reach!!!
But watch out as there enemies out to catch you too!!!
Collect Powerups including Time Freeze,Magnets and Invisibility!!!

Jellyflug Antibody Assault is part of the Jellyflug series of games available on the App Store!!!!!!!!!
05-18-2014, 09:30 PM
Keeps crashing in Level 4 on my iPad Air and on my iPhone 5s.

For the Developer:

The Crash Logs can be found here & here.

05-19-2014, 02:32 AM
Ummm, have no idea how the game work, the first thing I got is the game asking for my Facebook. Then in the first level, I glitched out of the where I'm suppose to be and there is no retry button, so I go back to the menu and start over, and while i'm trying to learn the controls, I got eaten three times and die then the game crash.

This is one of the worst First Impression I've ever had on any game in existence.
05-19-2014, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Keeps crashing in Level 4 on my iPad Air and on my iPhone 5s.

For the Developer:

The Crash Logs can be found here & here.
Hi Sanuku,
Thanks so much for the crash logs, we've got a developer chained to a chair now having a look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakamhakam View Post
Ummm, have no idea how the game work, the first thing I got is the game asking for my Facebook. Then in the first level, I glitched out of the where I'm suppose to be and there is no retry button, so I go back to the menu and start over, and while i'm trying to learn the controls, I got eaten three times and die then the game crash.

This is one of the worst First Impression I've ever had on any game in existence.
Sorry to hear this, Hakamhakam. If you get a chance can you let me know what device you were playing on? Thanks!

Emz
Troll Inc
05-19-2014, 05:12 AM
Jellyflug was nice, downloading this one
05-19-2014, 05:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesEmz View Post
Hi Sanuku,
Thanks so much for the crash logs, we've got a developer chained to a chair now having a look!

Sorry to hear this, Hakamhakam. If you get a chance can you let me know what device you were playing on? Thanks!

Emz
Troll Inc
iPhone 4s ios 6.1.3
I double checked even with Airplane mode ON the game still crash in the gameover screen.
05-19-2014, 09:07 AM
We seemed to have worked out the issue and we're working on sorting it now. I'll update you again once we have!

Thanks so much for all your messages, really helps us pin down things like this and get them sorted sooner!

Emz
05-19-2014, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesEmz View Post
Hi Sanuku,
Not a big deal. Thought that it might help more then me just saying The Game does crash on Level 4 or just a very short Gameplay Trailer of only the first four Mission plus the Bonus Mission that does appear after the third Level.
05-21-2014, 07:10 AM
We've managed to sort the issue and sent an update to the App Store, just a matter of waiting for review and it being released. I'll let you know once the new version is ready to download.
05-27-2014, 05:16 AM
Hiya. The new version is live, update the game and the crash issue should be resolved!