Yesterday, 03:19 PM
So GL does not even bother now to remove multiple account users/cheaters from the boards after the race is finished and allows them to claim the rewards?!!!
Good job GL, I recognize at least some 20 multiple account users in the top 50 of the spring cup. Why don't you openly announce "cheaters get your rewards here, we don't care"?

cccolumbus26 on GC

Last edited by cccolumbus; Yesterday at 03:22 PM.
Yesterday, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2621 View Post
I'm down to 20 extra tanks. Is it me, or have those not been offered for winning as of late? Seems like it was relatively easy to stay at around 25-30, but not anymore. How much are they these days, by the way, 100, 150 tokens?
200 tokens. I have the same problem like you, my amount is going down as they are not longer really included in the prices, too much other stuff. Thus, I cannot understand those using them in each event or mpe, if the prices are worth less tokens. My present time in B class cup is without because even with et I doubt to have any chance for TOP 50.

Yesterday, 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhiuy View Post
Good to know you are always around >.< If you say so, I'm going to give my benefit of doubt. Let's just say it is possible and get this over with
I have done 1:05.531
https://youtu.be/KdPJNyn2lV8
Yesterday, 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by effneor View Post
Yep, on Windows we had this apex cup last wednesday, with the felino as the main car.

It was supposed to be a C Class car cup only, but somehow someone managed to run the track with an S class car

Dude was that the cup where I got like 20 plus ards and not a single mid tech? I didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Speaking of, wow, just wow. 6 hours to go on the spring break cup and all the asian flag changers jump in and push me out of the top 50 (28th to 53rd).

:/

Asphalt 8 on Microsoft Surface Pro

Last edited by grey_goose; Yesterday at 07:14 PM.
Yesterday, 09:59 PM
Where are save files stored for this game? I deleted this game like almost a year ago to make room for other games, any chance if I reinstall it right now I'll still have my progress? I think I unlocked a lot of cars so I don't want to start all over again.
Today, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orderhere View Post
Where are save files stored for this game? I deleted this game like almost a year ago to make room for other games, any chance if I reinstall it right now I'll still have my progress? I think I unlocked a lot of cars so I don't want to start all over again.
If you were logged in to your Google+/Facebook(Android), Gamecenter(iOS), your progress should be saved on the cloud. Just reinstall the game and you can resume where you left off. But if you didn't log in before, then I'm afraid your progress is probably lost.
Today, 02:42 AM
Fabien, Ryan
I come with this as an official complaint! I've just learned that Gameloft is terminating service for Korean T-store and will be transferring all accounts to Google Play Store. Galaxy Apps store for Samsung uses the same servers as T-Store but will not be transferred. Why? T-Store players were a large part of actually very tiny group of players on those servers so when they'll gone there's hardly anyone left! So whats the point of keeping this server? Multiplayers is already dead anyway, the same goes for MP TLEs, Division cups are a joke cause all players fill out only one division making everyone play for TOP 1 prize and what's the most important we still didn't get the latest update! Please, can you mention something in our - Galaxy Apps players - name? We want to be equal part of the community and play on the same rules

Last edited by velandil; Today at 02:51 AM. Reason: supplement the text