Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-06-2014, 05:03 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraetorianX View Post
Of course we can see the improvements! Graphics look awesome! No pixelated stuff please! Release date please!
I'm okay with pixelated graphics ! The updated graphics sound great just i hope its not a huge crazy filesize.

But happy to wait, looking forward to playing it
Old 04-15-2014, 05:09 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hello again!

Sky Force Anniversary is coming along quite well. While we still need some time to create a few more levels and add some final polish, we're planning to do a soft-launch in the New Zealand App Store. Our initial build is almost ready for submission, so it's probably a matter of week, or two, before the game hits the store.

In addition to the NZ soft-launch, we would also be happy to have some TA users participate in closed beta tests.
If you're interested in testing Sky Force Anniversary and are ready to give us feedback on the game, let me know via PM. Mention the hardware you own and the iOS version installed.
Once the game is approved, we'll be distributing a limited number of promo codes to selected users.

As for the worldwide release, we're currently targetting June/July, which should give us enough time to fine-tune the game based on community feedback and soft launch data. As always, I'll be happy to answer any questions regarding the beta/soft-launch, as well as the ones generally related to the game.

Best regards,
Peter,
Infinite Dreams.

p.s. Not to leave you without some fresh material from the game, here's an animated gif of an exploding battlecruiser, with higher resolution image attached to the post.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SFA_BossFight2.jpg (204.6 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by PeterID; 04-16-2014 at 05:07 AM..
Old 04-15-2014, 05:18 AM

Those new shots look fantastic. What is the monetization scheme?
Old 04-15-2014, 08:08 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Currently the game is FREE with ads. We're still exploring some other possibilities, but we want the testers to help us make the decision based on how they enjoy the game in its current state.

Best regards,
Peter,
Infinite Dreams.
Old 04-15-2014, 11:58 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

free with ads? how you guys make money out of it coz some players can just easily turn on the aiplane mode and start playing w/o any ads. my suggestion is give the first 2 stages for free and IAP to unlock the full game(similar to cordy) but state this in the beginning of your info page with 18 font size with BOLD, just to avoid some stupid gamers that always think free means they can get all the levels without paying and leave one star on your review page.
im an old beta tester of infinite dreams since jelly defence(arguably one of the best and cutest tower defense out there), so yes, if allowed, I'm ready to jump into the wagon one more time.

ps. the animation of the plane when moving left or right, can you make it more fluid? like the plane body is also moving into the same direction its told

Last edited by redribbon; 04-15-2014 at 12:02 PM..
Old 04-16-2014, 04:20 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Hi, redribbon. Yes, FREE with ads may seem a little suicidal at the moment, but I did say we're looking into other possibilities.
First and foremost - we want people to enjoy our game. As many of them as possible. We don't want to scare anyone off with aggressive IAPs or put them agains the wall saying: "Pay up or stop playing". We belive we can find a middle ground here, but we need some opinions from outside. That's why we're proceeding with the soft-launch and beta tests.

As for the plane's movement - it's super-fluid. It tilts nicely to the sides, with a slight bounce before it stabilizes. The low-framerate gif simply isn't the best way to show this.

Best regards,
Peter,
Infinite Dreams.
Old 04-16-2014, 04:42 AM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

whatever decision you made guys, i wish for the best happened. just count me in on the beta team. thank you.
Old 04-16-2014, 10:11 PM

Oh man, this looks like a Day 1 Must Have!

Never played the original. Would be cool if you could pause the game at any given moment and rotate around and enjoy the views like the video of the Lighthouse scene. So epic!

Last edited by Aravon17; 04-16-2014 at 10:15 PM..
Old 04-22-2014, 06:33 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

We still have a few more spots open for beta testers. If you're interested in applying and your iOS version is lower than 7.0 - let me know if you'd be willing to upgrade it in order to take part in the tests.

Best regards,
Peter,
Infinite Dreams.
Old Yesterday, 09:26 PM

PM sent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterID View Post
We still have a few more spots open for beta testers. If you're interested in applying and your iOS version is lower than 7.0 - let me know if you'd be willing to upgrade it in order to take part in the tests.

Best regards,
Peter,
Infinite Dreams.