Bik - A Space Adventure

Zotnip
A retro-style point and click adventure game in space! Eat some sandwiches and save the galaxy! Bik follows a young bo…
TouchArcade Rating:
$2.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
A retro-style point and click adventure game in space! Eat some sandwiches and save the galaxy! Bik follows a young boy who is abducted by aliens while on a camping trip. After joining forces with two friendly alien mercenaries, Bik escapes from his abductors and tries to find his way home. Along the way, Bik and his newfound friends outsmart hijackers, (eat some brownies), accept a perilous mission to find a missing alien, (make some sandwiches), foil a dastardly plot by an evil corporate empire, (argue with disgruntled robots), and save a planet on the brink of destruction. A complete story from start to end! -RETRO: 4 out of 5 stars! -Super Game D 4.5 out of 5 stars! -Gamezebo 4 out of 5 stars! -RPGFan: 80% "A charming adventure game throwback and well worth a play for fans of the genre." -Gamezebo "After all, it's one thing to make a game that looks retro, but it's another to make a game that's good and just happens to follow a classic aesthetic. Lucky for me, Bik is just such a game. " -RPGFan "The dialogue is just superb in Bik, which always helps you invest in characters, and the standard is up there with Lucasarts or Sierra’s early efforts. This is not something I say lightly, having been initiated into the genre through Day of the Tentacle." -Super Game Droid "I opened up my inventory, clicked on a bottle of booze, and then clicked on a dog in the scene. 'Clearly Bik is in good hands for this adventure.' was the message displayed. At that early moment I was sure Bik was going to be a pretty good game. -RETRO "A good old fashioned wholesome adventure game...featuring lots of murder!" -Some Guys PC Gaming Adventures Things to do in Bik: -Point and click (or touch) your way through deeply atmospheric environments. -Become absorbed in the world through an enthralling original soundtrack containing over 90 minutes of original music. -Control multiple characters and see the story from different perspectives. -Enjoy story-driven, thoughtfully crafted puzzles. -Get abducted by aliens! -Fire a laser gun! -Befriend alien races and join them on adventures in space! -Join a mercenary crew aboard a space freighter! -And much more! **Please contact me if you have ANY issues and I will do what I can to resolve asap! http://zotnip.com/contact/
Information
Seller:Zotnip
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Aug 14, 2014
Updated:Mar 03, 2016
Version:1.65
Size:279.1 MB
User Rating: (12)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal