Find a Way, José! - Train your brain with puzzles

Daniel Nave
Test your intelligence and sharpen your puzzle-solving skills with the new puzzler on the block! #1 in Brazil, Spain, …
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Test your intelligence and sharpen your puzzle-solving skills with the new puzzler on the block! #1 in Brazil, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Italy and many more countries. ► Played by over a million puzzle-solvers around the world! ◄ This fresh sliding-block puzzle game combines high-fidelity graphics and sounds with addictive puzzle solving madness to create a one of a kind brain-teasing experience. (5/5 Stars) - "Very rarely rate apps... But this is SUPERB! It's the simplest ideas that prove to be the best! - full marks!" (An avid reviewer) The gameplay is extremely easy to pick up: slide away irregularly shaped blocks in all 4 directions and guide José to his long-lost potion. Some obstacles are non-movable, and many levels have strange and surprising boundaries which make this game a unique mind-bender. On his exciting journey, José will explore 6 exotic worlds and solve no less than 100 original mind-provoking riddles. So put your clever hat on, and set up your brain for turbo-mode. You'll have to be very resourceful and extremely cunning in order to overcome this puzzle game. ▪▪ WHAT THE PRESS ARE SAYING: - "With a fun RoadRunner meets 21st century aesthetic and polished graphics, Find a Way Jose game for iPhone and iPad delivers light humor and addictive brain teasers." - appsafari, 4/5 - "Puzzle fans will definitely enjoy this game and players looking for a visual treat will not get disappointed." - webapprater, 8.5/10 - "This game creates a new twist to the classic and boring sliding block puzzler genre. You will definitely get addicted to the game." - apps400, 4/5 ▪▪ WHAT GAMERS ARE SAYING: - (5/5) - "Very addictive! Really great game for the puzzle minded peeps" - lars hooghwerff - (5/5) - "One Of The Best Ipad Games. I very rarely rate and never review apps. This one I make an exception for. Superb in every way : )" - Phil Davies - (5/5) - "Awesome game, and I am not the only one who thinks so - it is one of my son's favorites!" - jabronka - (5/5) - "Woah - I never write reviews, but this game is so much fun. The art is awesome, the rewards are fun and the levels are inventive. It's challenging and addictive, best app ever!" - Daisy - (5/5) - "Very good and addictive puzzle game A must have... Cheers to the developers!" - Udit Kumar ▪▪ FEATURES: * Simple yet addictive gameplay * Sharpen your problem solving, strategical thinking and coordination skills * Flex your brain muscles with 100 challenging puzzles that will keep you playing and playing for days * Venture into 6 exotic worlds with richly-detailed retina graphics and high fidelity soundtracks * Accumulate J-Coins as you play along to buy hints, unlock frustratingly hard levels, and customize José's appearance * Play against your friends in multiplayer mode * Unleash your creativity and craft your own puzzles with our exclusive Level Editor! * Submit your score with Game Center support * Share your progress with Twitter and Facebook integration * Along the way José will cheer, sing and cry - with his distinct Mexican Style * Free Level Updates ▪▪ Warning: This highly addictive game is not intended for the slow-witted. If excessive heat accumulates in your left-brain hemisphere, we suggest putting this game down for a couple of hours. ▪▪ Download "Find a Way, José!" now, and enjoy an extremely rewarding mind-boggling puzzle game experience! - Visit our website and watch the video trailer here: http://www.findawayjose.com - Join our FaceBook fan page for online tips, hints and updates: https://www.facebook.com/fawjose
Information
Seller:Daniel Nave
Genre:Board, Puzzle
Release:Apr 11, 2012
Updated:May 10, 2017
Version:2.4.8
Size:76.3 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (6)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal