I'm mad as hell that this optional game exists!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by shining jade, Mar 1, 2018.

1. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Amen!! PRAISE the Lord!!! #

2. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    #22 shining jade, Mar 2, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2018

SERIOUSLY!!!
    I only blast the freemiums that NEED WiFi
    (Ones I download happily actually love the idea then find out its locked to WiFI ) \
    Then I come here find the Dev & voice my opinion !
    I am sorry iOS can do better!
    As Long as I have iOS devices & as long as I am buying or downloading apps I will fight !
    Games do not need internet LOCKS unless there a MMO or a Virtual World or some kind of SOCIAL like facebook or twitter, I don't care if its freemium!
    I play Pocket frogs sense iPod 2 & paid in apps.
    I play Asphalt 8 I have over 70 cars spent in apps in That as well
    Both are "freemium" apps but I only did so because there offline Playable, Its like saying I like your app & thank you for being offline playable.

Adding to this any of Kairosofts freemiums are all WIFI LOCKED
    (I dont mean the free with a 4.99$ purchase ether those play offline)
    I mean the ones that are free with tons of in apps those ones..

Also Pokemon Shuffle iOS WiFi Locked
    3DS we can play offline
    online locked has become a normal for alot of great games that could play offline.

I would buy in apps of Sims freeplay if it was offline playable same goes for many Wifi games I loved in the past.
    They choose to lock the game to WiFi -_-
    They will never get my praise or support.

3. UnhappyUnlucky

UnhappyUnlucky Well-Known Member

The thread’s title makes this seem like an UnhappyUnlucky’s created thread. Proud of the title #

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    #24 Nullzone, Mar 3, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2018
  5. lezrock

lezrock Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    She wasn’t offending anybody. Just criticizing an odd design choice. In the long run theses wifi locked services will provoke drama. Mark my words.

6. wizisi2k

wizisi2k Member

Jun 10, 2016
    I will say that currently there are 32 paid aps from Kairosoft. That number does not include English translation and not store title/description which brings it to 33. Also not counting f2p apps which would skew it higher. Number may be off but there is ONE at least that has english transtion but not description or title. That does not include android apps which may be higher than itunes store releases.

7. ackmondual

ackmondual Well-Known Member

Dec 25, 2009
    U.S.A., earth
    "Wifi locked games". So this is just a fancy term for games that require you to be online in part or in whole?

8. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    "Wifi Locked" it's just a simpler Meaning to the normal saying : persistent wifi connection..
    Wifi locked means it fully needs wifi you can't go out of your house & be able to play without another wifi connection or a hotspot or a device that can do 3G/4G etc..

9. wizisi2k

wizisi2k Member

Jun 10, 2016
    I am sorry to bump this but pool side story was added yesterday. No stand alone (a Japanese one exists so it is probably in Apple's quene for approval. Costs $4.99 USD. Is what it says-make a pool park. Probably no change from the 297 MB install on a iphone 7+ aside from save data. There at least one other that is standalone but buying now while it says English text, will gove update notes in Japanese.

10. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    #30 nyanpass, Apr 7, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    I've been thinking about Kairo offering their games through KairoLand.

We still have to watch the process a little longer, but it's a new service and challenge.

The customers of the Kairo developer may not be the only gamers. The concept of a monthly payment may be provided through a contract with a college, school, or other organization involved in the game related fields. I think that some games of Kairo developer can be used in the field of education.

Having a fixed income to the developer makes it possible to operate the company quite reliably. In the constantly changing game market, Kairo is a developer who has endured it, and may need new growth engines.

As one user, I would like Kairo to release the games that KairoLand serves through as offline games. It is not too difficult for Kairo to operate and release it at the same time.

Anyway, as of now, localization and release of the latest games from Kairo seem to be given priority to KairoLand. Let's watch a little more. ;)