Password Only[10 Promo Codes]

01-08-2014, 04:30 AM
Liked @speed4mee and sent a FB message
01-08-2014, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
Liked @speed4mee and sent a FB message
Hey, sorry,
We didn't get your message in our facebook page.
Please open our page on facebook, give a like so that you can send message to us.

There are still many promo codes left. Don't worry.

01-08-2014, 05:40 AM
speed4mee alias D. B.
I've received a code, thanks a lot
01-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Ok, I will take a rest
New like on facebook will get feedback and promo code several hours later.
Thank you for all fans' support

Last edited by yuyudseww; 01-08-2014 at 05:58 AM.
01-08-2014, 05:53 AM
i'm verry happy

thanks i liked as samir sole & i grab one
good job
01-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynuyt View Post
Oh god, why I missed it
Hey Cynuyt,
We provide promo code today if you like us facebook page.
We love Password Only and strive to make it the best it can be. Wed love to hear from you and see how we can make it even better.
Anyone need promo code, contact via Facebook messages please
01-08-2014, 08:47 PM
I love the feature that a photo after the wrong code is entered 3 times and stores within the app to show you when you log in.

It's easy to use and entering data is straightforward.
01-09-2014, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
I love the feature that a photo after the wrong code is entered 3 times and stores within the app to show you when you log in.

It's easy to use and entering data is straightforward.
Thank you for your feedback.

Password Only does not have access to a customer's master password nor does have access to the records stored within it.
The only information that Password Only has access to is a user's email address, device type and subscription plan details (e.g. Property Protection Plan).
Information that is stored and accessed in Password Only is only accessible by the customer because it is instantly encrypted and decrypted on-the-fly on the device that is being used.
The method of encryption that Password Only uses is a well-known, trusted algorithm called AES (Advanced Encryption Standard) with a 256-bit key length. Per the Committee on National Security Systems publication CNSSP-15, AES with 256-bit key-length is sufficiently secure to encrypt classified data up to TOP SECRET classification for the U.S. Government.
01-12-2014, 02:37 AM
Question. Does this have icons for websites that are commonly used like Facebook, Twitter, etc.?