02-27-2015, 12:53 AM
I'm about to go see ? this upgrade iz all about.

Edit:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

Last edited by 7lilwhitewolf7; 02-27-2015 at 12:59 AM.
02-27-2015, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7lilwhitewolf7 View Post
I'm about to go see ? this upgrade iz all about.

Edit:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!
Sorry for the tease. No new content in this update, but the game has been transferred from the publisher back to my account. I have several other projects going at the moment, but my plan is still to add new levels at some point

02-27-2015, 07:51 AM
What's New in Version 1.5
- Transfered app back to MooseMouse LLC.
- Removed ads.
- Removed Game Center.
- Removed Flurry.
- Minor performance increases.
- Raised minimum iOS to iOS 7.

Why would you remove Game Center?
You can just remove the hackers from it, didn't need to remove GC completely
02-27-2015, 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saosijs View Post
What's New in Version 1.5
- Transfered app back to MooseMouse LLC.
- Removed ads.
- Removed Game Center.
- Removed Flurry.
- Minor performance increases.
- Raised minimum iOS to iOS 7.

Why would you remove Game Center?
You can just remove the hackers from it, didn't need to remove GC completely
Too much work to constantly remove hackers. I'm setting up my own leaderboards. Game Center is really broken by hackers.. tired of seeing all the 9 billion point scores.
02-27-2015, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawnM View Post
Sorry for the tease. No new content in this update, but the game has been transferred from the publisher back to my account. I have several other projects going at the moment, but my plan is still to add new levels at some point
Apologize for nothing. The new lvlz is ? I wuz lookin 4. Good luck on your creation of em. Gary had me being healthy for a couple of hrz. I thought i wuz the only one - 9 billion dollars - twilight zone.

Please laugh folks. It'z healthy for you
02-27-2015, 12:28 PM
Quote:
That was what I was hoping for is more levels. Needs it badly now. Please do that very soon!
02-27-2015, 02:35 PM
Quote:
Too much work to constantly remove hackers. I'm setting up my own leaderboards. Game Center is really broken by hackers.. tired of seeing all the 9 billion point scores.
Yeah, that's a fair complaint and Apple simply doesn't take responsibility and left it up to all the individual developers to deal every time with the same hackers over and over again. No mechanism to ban a known hacker. It suckz, I agree. Some devs lower the max score possible on a leaderboard with a certain frequency, say once a month as a kind of workaround.