Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-25-2013, 03:38 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Jewels 2: the greatly improved match-3 sequel to iJewels / Jewels [Universal]

Greetings! This post is a shameless plug about my recently released game, so feel free to ignore if you're not interested.

Sooo, after almost two years of work (not full-time, though, except for the final months) I finished Jewels 2, a sequel to my old and (especially on Android) quite popular match-3 game Jewels a.k.a iJewels. It has been completely rewritten, hugely improved on game play and graphics departments and personally I'm pleased with the end results: it's easily the most polished game I've ever done (on any platform).

Go ahead and try the game (it's free with ads in menus only, and those can be removed with an IAP) if you've some time to spare! TIP: If you happen to have several devices (even Androids), you can sign in with a Google account to sync the game progress across devices, cross-platform style!

Jewels 2 on the App Store
More info on the game
(see more screenshots on the store page!)

Thank you for the interest! Comments, reviews and ratings are greatly appreciated, especially since I've only got a couple of reviews on the App Store currently.

PS. If anyone can try the game on iPad mini, I'd be interested to know how it performs. On the original iPad (and iPhone 4) the game is a bit sluggish (fill-rate limited devices); you can improve the situation by going to Jewels 2 Settings -> Advanced Settings and toggling the reduced resolution. Disabling the water effects also help. I don't have iPad mini and don't know how it compares to og-iPad so any testing is welcome. On 3rd gen iPad and iPhone 4S it works nicely.
Attached Images
File Type: png iphone5.png (641.5 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png promo_android_feature.png (572.9 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by mh114; 06-25-2013 at 03:42 AM.. Reason: Added the [Universal] tag