Universal Tower of Hero (by Tatsuki)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by binlabu, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Tower of Hero

Tatsuki
    Fill dungeons with over 100 heroes! An exhilarating game where you can fill dungeons with vast armies of heroes and atta…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Fill dungeons with over 100 heroes! An exhilarating game where you can fill dungeons with vast armies of heroes and attack the enemy monsters. Game description - Fill dungeons with heroes and attack monsters with your vast army! - Destroy monsters with ease with powerful gear! - Numerous abilities! - Immense tower dungeons!
    Information
    Seller:Tatsuki
    Genre:Role Playing, Simulation
    Release:Jun 16, 2015
    Updated:Jan 13, 2024
    Version:2.1.3
    Size:95.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Tower of Hero (by Tatsuki)

[​IMG]
    Tower of Hero

Tatsuki
    Genres: Games Simulation Role Playing
    Free ​

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Supported Devices:

• iPad2Wifi
    • iPadMini
    • iPhone4
    • iPad23G
    • iPhone5s
    • iPadThirdGen4G
    • iPhone-3GS
    • iPadMini4G
    • iPhone4S
    • iPadFourthGen
    • iPhone6
    • iPodTouchFourthGen
    • iPadThirdGen
    • iPhone6Plus
    • iPodTouchFifthGen
    • iPhone5c
    • iPhone5
    • iPadFourthGen4G

Minimum iOS Version: iOS 6.0

Download Size: 51.6MB

Tower of Hero

Tatsuki
    Fill dungeons with over 100 heroes! An exhilarating game where you can fill dungeons with vast armies of heroes and atta…
    Free
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Fill dungeons with over 100 heroes! An exhilarating game where you can fill dungeons with vast armies of heroes and attack the enemy monsters. Game description - Fill dungeons with heroes and attack monsters with your vast army! - Destroy monsters with ease with powerful gear! - Numerous abilities! - Immense tower dungeons!
    Information
    Seller:Tatsuki
    Genre:Role Playing, Simulation
    Release:Jun 16, 2015
    Updated:Jan 13, 2024
    Version:2.1.3
    Size:95.6 MB
    TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
    User Rating: (7)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

3. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Is this like tiny tower style build up RPG? Looking forward to try it tonight

4. manga

manga Member

May 2, 2014
    will try it out as well and give feedback

5. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010
    Looks more like a vertical castle defense to me. Downloading.

6. batmessiah

batmessiah Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2009
    R&D Lab Technician
    It's actually a lot of fun, for people who like these kind of games.

Essentially, you have a limited number of characters you can deploy to attack the enemies in the tower via tapping, but once they die, you can summon another to replace them. You can also spend gold to increase the deployable unit count, get/upgrade abilities, and buy a plethora of characters that auto spawn and climb the tower alongside the guys you spawn. On certain levels of the tower, you will pick up "equippable" items that give a generic buff to all your units, like 20% bonus to armor and attack power, for example.

It seems mindless at first, but there is definitely strategy later on. And if the going gets too tough, and it doesn't seem like the money is rolling in fast enough anymore, you can pay out a lump sum of in game currency to have the game essentially reset, while keeping your equippable items, so you can go through again and pick up more stuff to be that much more powerful!

They haven't implemented leaderboards yet, but hopefully will soon! You can easily get the in game currency by watching 20 second adds, which wasn't too terrible. The only complaint I have is the adds at the top of the screen, and the buttons to actually buy the currency were not working.

If the developer reads this (they're Japanese, so who knows) I want them to know I love their game, and hope they continue to support it. One suggestion, once you get the IAPs fixed, could you have a one time fee to remove adds? That would be awesome.

7. richardlycn013

Jun 1, 2015
    Am I actually able to get treasure chests the second/third time around because I prestiged earlier today right as I hit 1 trillion gold and now I am at floor 59 and haven't gotten one chest yet?

8. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    You will see the first chest at floor 70, second at 100, third at 130, so on (maybe have not reach higher yet).

9. BamboomPanda

BamboomPanda Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Tried this one out today, and it reminds me a lot of Tap Titans which I loved.

You level up your Heros (clicks) and Soldiers (passive attacks) as well as your skills in order to get higher (further) up the tower. Reset and keep your weapons and start again with your stats boosted from your previous run.

The drawback is that you can't level up your weapons individually, you simply have to find them in the tower and hope that they're a copy of what you already have, thus increasing their level.

The seal which makes it so your soldiers don't have to go through all of the levels you've cleared to get to the top is a novel concept, but your lower tiered minion get to be basically pointless as you go further, because their atk/hp is so low. Which makes me curious if it would be better to not buy the seal upgrade at all, so that they have something they can fight, and at least earn you SOME money and not die immediately. (Might have to try this tactic on my next reset)

No background leveling is disappointing. It'd be nice to come back after a few hours and have a % of money obtained while I wasn't playing.

Fun game overall, worth a play if you like games with more of a "management" instead of a hands-on feel.

10. Kraudi2k

Kraudi2k Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Male
    Reached 225. For what good reason we shoild use New Dungeon skill?

11. lightbrazer

lightbrazer Member

Mar 10, 2013
    #12 lightbrazer, Jun 19, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2015
    The new dungeon skill starts you at level one but you keep your equipment. As you'll notice the game starts to slow down at a certain point since the new hero costs go up exponentially not linearly. Starting over resets the chests in the dungeon, so if sticking with your current dungeon you might take say two more days to go up 10 floors acquiring just one chest, but restarting will let you cover 200 floors in the next 2 days getting you 5 chests. Those extra chests will probably let you hit the 210th floor in the time it previously took you to get to the 170th floor. Then you restart again gaining the chests again and making it to floor 250 this time, before you know it you're getting to floor 500 in under an hour. Etc. hope that makes it more clear why you'd use the new dungeon skill.

12. Ruzu

Ruzu Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2012
    My only issue with the game is that when you get items, specifically damage, hero leveling does not scale. It's basically a fixed static boost that's worthless as you get higher up the tower.

13. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    How do you equip the gear?
    I have 5 items under, "Equippable Items" menu but clicking on the items does nothing.

Thanks!

14. wyzau

wyzau Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2012
    great game, but no offline progression is killing it for me somehow.....

15. richardlycn013

Jun 1, 2015
    You don't equip the gear. It's auto equipped for you.

16. richardlycn013

Jun 1, 2015
    Does anyone know if the heroes passing through enemies glitch is gone with this new update?