Support our Sponsors:

Old 08-22-2014, 03:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karta View Post
I'm so sorry I missed that! May I know which device you are using?

Apple is so fast this time that they approve 1.1 in just a few hours, I will include this in the next update..

version 1.1 includes:
- fix for elevator hitting the gate
- fix for exit game bug
- and a button to restart the game anytime (previously you have to die to restart)

Thank you!
IPhone 5S 7.1.1. Trying to make it happen again, but obviously now I want it to go wrong, it won't!
Old 08-22-2014, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakamhakam View Post
This is rougelike Sometime you Die, anyway why are no one on the leaderboard?
I noticed this since the launch, the score appeared for a little while after die/win, but after a sometime it disappear. very weird and still investigating at the moment, I have already emailed Apple about this and hopefully will be sorted out soon.

Any ideas will be very helpful~
Old 08-22-2014, 04:33 PM

Seems to be an issue with all games released in the last week or so. Even Swing Copters' leaderboards are down. Must be a real killer for developers of high score games with a strong leaderboard angle.

I guess you'll just have to wait for Apple, but their record for fixing Game Center issues is less than stellar.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_bez View Post
Seems to be an issue with all games released in the last week or so. Even Swing Copters' leaderboards are down. Must be a real killer for developers of high score games with a strong leaderboard angle.

I guess you'll just have to wait for Apple, but their record for fixing Game Center issues is less than stellar.
You're right, Apple has replied that they are "reviewing" the issues. Hope its going to be fixed soon~
Old 08-24-2014, 02:03 PM

Is the first key possible to get, or are you suppose to backtrack and get it later?
Old 08-24-2014, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdasch View Post
Sometimes you die... But purple...

It's fun though, I dig it
I couldn't disagree more.

In sometimes you die the main concept is that you have to die in strategic locations, stacking the bodies of all of your previous attempts up so you can use them as platforms to help you through the puzzles. 44K doesn't use this mechanic. Sometimes you die uses touch controls with a traditional Left/Right/Jump setup; 44 Keys is tilt only. SYD has a serious narrative being slowly unraveled throughout, and is making an artistic statement. 44K doesn't attempt this.

44K is similar in artistic style to SYD, but that's where the similarities end, IMO.
The comparison to many other iOS games would make more sense to me.

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 08-24-2014 at 02:23 PM..
Old 08-25-2014, 10:05 PM

Two bugs:
- When I click pause, I get a crash about 1/5 of the time
- this is hard to explain, but I can recreate it every time:
in the fourth or fifth room, where you first experience the spikes. Just as you jump over the spikes, if you jump left and hit the upper left corner in the exact corner you will disappear into the wall and the game will keep going without your sprite being visible.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Two bugs:
- When I click pause, I get a crash about 1/5 of the time
- this is hard to explain, but I can recreate it every time:
in the fourth or fifth room, where you first experience the spikes. Just as you jump over the spikes, if you jump left and hit the upper left corner in the exact corner you will disappear into the wall and the game will keep going without your sprite being visible.
Hi,
Thank you for the info!!
May I know which version are you playing? there is a pause button bug in 1.0 and should be fixed in 1.1
I can reproduce the second bug, will put the fix along with other similar issues.

Thanks v much!
Old 08-26-2014, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karta View Post
Hi,
Thank you for the info!!
May I know which version are you playing? there is a pause button bug in 1.0 and should be fixed in 1.1
I can reproduce the second bug, will put the fix along with other similar issues.

Thanks v much!
Ahh.
Guess I was using 1.0. Didn't realize there was an update available.
Thanks.
Old 08-28-2014, 06:49 PM

I dont know if you want to continue to updates this game or prefer create an other, but if you want to upgrades this one i have a huge idea. You create 9 other map and each week we try one of the random 10 map. Like that people dont gonna be bored of the same map and gonna have other to try. And it will be more challenging cause we have less time to finish a map

Also very good games and music. And i try to do the bug in the corner and it still work. And i got the 1.1

Last edited by Cuttyflame123; 08-28-2014 at 06:52 PM..