how do you put a game on a ipod touch

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tyroneweaver, Dec 8, 2012.

1. tyroneweaver

tyroneweaver New Member

Dec 8, 2012
    Im a relatively old fart 63. I;m not real tech savy. but I would like to put Black Pegasus on my ipod touch.
    I don't know a thing about how to do it.
    Do I buy the game.
    Di I load it through itunes.
    or do you down load it direct

2. DannyTheElite

DannyTheElite Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Forum poster
    Area 51
    You buy it and it downloads automatically
    I'd get mc4 though

3. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #3 Vovin, Dec 8, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2012

K, welcome to tA by a not-so-old-but-still-elder-as-most-fart 41. ;)

You put games on your device via iTunes. You access the App Store via iTunes, where you can buy your desired games. The games install automatically after purchase. Just synch your device with iTunes after that and fire away, bro... errr start the game.

Btw., if you mean MC 2: Black Pegasus: kudos & respect, relatively old fart.

This might also help:

4. jaze

jaze Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2010
    Of course if you have a wi fi network? A box with blinking lights and a small arial? The easiest way is on your iPod touch, touch the blue App Store icon directly on your I pod touch, search for the app you want and touch it then touch the price at the side of it, it will then change to buy(unless its free) touch it again and it will say install,touch to install directly on your iPod, done.

No need to use a computer to sync that way. If you don't have a wifi network they are free to use in most library's or mc Donald's.

Installing apps over wi if is much easier and simpler than syncing with a computer.