Preview (+codes) of Football Kicks Title Race

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by distinctivegames, Jan 15, 2014.

1. #1 distinctivegames, Jan 15, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    Hi everyone! :D

We are excited to announce the release of Football Kicks Title Race, which will be hitting the Apple Appstore tomorrow Thursday 16 January. In the game, you create your team, train your players and take them to matches, where you will get to swipe to finish those chances for your team. You will also be able to build your dream stadium and trade players in the global transfer market. The game will launch with official kits, badges and stadiums for Arsenal and Juventus with more clubs coming soon.

Here is a trailer for the game:

We have preview codes available for you to check the game out before the official launch tomorrow! If you are interested, drop us a PM and we'll send you a code.

Cheers,
    Jo @ Distinctive

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Sounds interesting I'll have to take a look, sent you a pm

3. Jrec15

Jrec15 Well-Known Member

Jun 3, 2013
    Would definitely be interested in trying this out, cool idea seems like the basic mechanic of flick kick but made into a full blown game

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    So the team customisation seems pretty good picking your home and away kit pattern and colours along with naming the team of course. You can upgrade your stadium and change player appearances ect along with training them in certain aspects.

So far I've won all of my games as it plays like football manager where you get text info on the match but when you take a shot you actually take it yourself. The same for corners and free kicks I believe as you can practice those in practice mode.

I'm sure it says the transfer market is global and you can also search by friends do great social aspect there and a reason to improve your players! As for controls I'm not sure if I am just not use to the flick motions it requires yet therefore being terrible at practice mode or if they aren't as responsive as some other flick games.

Going to keep playing to see how it goes as it definitely has potential to do very well!

5. Hey there,

Send us a pm and we can send you the code. :)

Cheers,
    Jo @ Distinctive

6. That's great to hear - thank you for the feedback! :)

7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    You may want to let TA know it's not on the list of upcoming games tonight yet and it should be. I am getting a bit better at the flick controls now so I don't think it's the game.

Would love to see how the transfer market goes as at the minute the prices are crazy.

8. Thanks for the tip - I will do!

9. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Hi,
    This sounds great! Like a 3d version of new soccer star.

Do you get to take corners, free kicks, penalties... And do the odd pass?
    Also does it have timers... Hope not :(
    Also hope it's not got any must buy iap.

May I have a code please?

Thanks

10. Hey there,

Here is a code for you to check the game out: 4NKE3NATW4TE
    You will get to take corners, free kicks, penalties and crosses. Check the game out and let us know your thoughts.

Cheers,
    Jo @ Distinctive

11. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    No timers from what I've been able to tell, there are for training your players but that's all I've noticed and those have been under 10 minutes so I've just set it when closin the app.

12. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Had a quick go, only seem to be taking shots at the moment and it seems too easy to score.
    Do you have to upgrade your skills to be able to take corners, penalties, free kicks, pass ect..

13. Hi there,

You will get chances to take corners, penalties, free kicks and crosses in the matches as well.

Cheers,
    Jo @ Distinctive

14. norman2083

norman2083 New Member

Jan 20, 2014
    Away strip

How do you change into your away strip when playing against teams with the same colour kit?

On a number of games I've played in the same colour, not once have I played in my away kit.

15. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Thank to the dev for sending me a promo code. Well after a few games, I enjoyed playing it, the game is could be really good and it is well done, but there are a few things that makes it not as enjoyable as it should be, first of all, the timer is really a problem, then buying players is too troublesome and too expansive, it pushes you into buying more coins, then the keeper rarely stops anything. This game could be better without those things.