Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 02-01-2014, 08:33 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Only one code left. I'll check back tomorrow to see if there are any winners. Good night!
Old 02-01-2014, 09:06 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I frequently make use of both the voice-to-text and text-to-voice on iPad. The first helps when my hand tremors make screen typing too hit or miss, and the later is just handy when my eyes get tired while reading.
I hope I won't need to make use of the blind helps at some point, but it's great to know they're already there for daily use, as well as for use with games like yours, and to a lesser degree, that titles like Papa Sangre 1 and 2 and The Nightjar don't all need graphics and sight to be played and enjoyed.
I'll be buying this game in the next couple days so don't put me in the running.
Old 02-02-2014, 08:30 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer1st View Post
I frequently make use of both the voice-to-text and text-to-voice on iPad. The first helps when my hand tremors make screen typing too hit or miss, and the later is just handy when my eyes get tired while reading.
I hope I won't need to make use of the blind helps at some point, but it's great to know they're already there for daily use, as well as for use with games like yours, and to a lesser degree, that titles like Papa Sangre 1 and 2 and The Nightjar don't all need graphics and sight to be played and enjoyed.
I'll be buying this game in the next couple days so don't put me in the running.
Please let me know if you change your mind. I'd be happy to send you a promo code any time (whether there is a contest running or not).
Old 02-03-2014, 05:41 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default 1 code left. And the last day for the contest.

1 code left and the last day for the contest. I'll check back throughout the day to award the final winner.
Old 02-03-2014, 11:00 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Contest over.

One code went unclaimed (oh well :-) ). For those that were awarded a promo code, I'd love to hear what you think. Thanks to everyone for the comments so far.
Old 02-05-2014, 01:03 PM

I realize the contest is over. I just happened to stumble on this thread and wanted to say that the game being accessible to blind gamers is pretty amazing. I think one of my greatest fears would be going blind, most if not all of the activities I do require sight. I realize that may seem like an obvious thing, but the fact that so many people take it for granted makes it even more amazing to me that people who cannot see live such fullfilling lives. I think its fantastic that there has been a number of games now that let blind people experience the joy of gaming. As a hobby that i have spent a large part of my life involved in, it makes me very happy that developers like you have adapted the medium to be played in this way. So kudos to you, and all the others, keep up the good work. Btw I love the idea of stoking a fire at the start of the game, as an avid camper thats one of my favorite things to do :P
Old 02-06-2014, 10:58 AM

Bummer! Just missed the promo. Was very excited to try this out. Oh well, I'm sure I will at some point in the future either way.