Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-01-2014, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
So, what's your take on the game Sanuku?
Besides a few Bugs that are still left in the Game that are currently already getting fixed (according to the Developer) it`s pretty decent and the overall Hooligans Theme makes it kinda unique since we have already seen everything else from Police against Mobs to Pirates against Monster or those usual Fantasy Games with some Knights against some Monster.

So far I have only played like 40. Minute of the Game. That`s not enough yet to be able to rate ther Game or be able to rate it. I will play it a bit more as soon as the first Update will fix the Hero`s Room in the Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKR View Post
I was just wondering why anyone would want to play a game that revolves around mindless thugs - oh, and I said that Hooligans are hardly brave, so the choice of name seems weird.
Yeah I kinda agree with you that the hole Hooligans Theme actually might make feel some uncomfortable or even abhor the Game totally. Still at the same time I can understand also those that might see it as what it is - A Game that doesn`t reflect the true nature of what Hooligans often nowadays stand for and therefor some might, even if it does sound strange, enjoy playing it up to some point.

A disclaimer at the beginning of the Game that would pick up the hole Hooligans/Violence/FairPlay topic similar to other Games would probably kinda make sure that even the silliest mind would understand that this Game isn`t a homage but more a persiflage of the hole Hooligans topic.
Old 07-02-2014, 11:14 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I saw this pop earlier this week via Appshopper and waited on getting it to see some more impressions... It's a shame the ratings aren't to hot as this looks really good visually!...
Old 07-07-2014, 01:31 AM

Default Game Impressions

Gameplay

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up