Fading Fairytales RPG test crew

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FadingFairytales, Sep 21, 2012.

1. FadingFairytales

FadingFairytales Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    #1 FadingFairytales, Sep 21, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2012
    We here at our Finland-based company, Dodreams, are looking for a group of testers to participate in testing our upcoming game – Fading Fairytales. Fading Fairytales is a tactical RPG title that is designed to please those familiar with casual gaming as well as those yearning for a more in-depth experience.

To be qualified for our test group, all you have to have is an Apple iPod Touch or an iPhone. Also preferred is a taste for good games and adventure! What we want from you in return is feedback on your testing experience with our game in order for us to make Fading Fairytales into the best possible gaming experience! If you can match these requirements, you are very much welcome to be one of the first players of our game!

[​IMG]

Fading Fairytales is a story-driven, cartoonish adventure with neat animation, advanced battle engine, high-quality music and entertaining sound effects. The players will have the chance to solve the mysteries of the fairytale world. Wasn’t Robin Hood supposed to only steal from the rich?! It’s your job to find out what’s going on!

In addition to getting to play our game for absolutely free, all testers will receive a free-of-charge access to all possible downloadable content. Also, you will have the special of honor of getting your name in our game’s credits. :)

To become a tester, write us on Facebook or send us an email at [email protected]!

For additional information and updates, don’t forget to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    I tweeted about this game looks good

3. Enochina

Enochina Member

Jul 3, 2012
    yeah looks great~may i
    get a beta version?

4. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    i would like too :).

5. FadingFairytales

Sep 21, 2012
    Thank you for your interest in our beta testing, people! :) There is still some room for a few more testers. We have decided to use the easy-to-use Testflight service in our project.

Here is the invitation URL with which you can join our test group http://tflig.ht/OODNlX

Further information will follow shortly! :)

6. Trev1

Trev1 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Chef
    NYC/CT...USA
    As picky as I have been lately with betas ...this is right up my alley! Nice concept guys!

7. FadingFairytales

Sep 21, 2012
    Beta testing has now started, but there's still room for more testers! The test build is now available for download from our TestFlight profile. :)

8. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Got it! Will test the heck out of it soon as I get home from work! :)

9. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Lol Red Riding Hood keeps gutting my team like fish she's a bad girl

10. iANiMeX

iANiMeX Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2011
    Male
    Bum
    Philippines
    Got the build. Installing now. Can't wait to try this one out :D

11. reec0X

reec0X Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Computer Engineer
    Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
    Screenshots, comments coming up! :)

12. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Request sent, hope I'm not too late. :cool:

13. Oliver Splash

Oliver Splash Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    Hey tried to sign up for beta on site givin to us, but for some reason it didn't allow me to join just kept redirecting me back... i'm guessing beta is full anyway like the concept looking forward to the final product. Bless!

14. FadingFairytales

Sep 21, 2012
    You're not kidding! She did some damage to me too last week. She's one sinister thing and not too easy to beat, that's for sure! :)

So how are you guys liking the test build so far? We will have a feedback form to give you guys in just a few days. Also, a new build will be uploaded soon with possible bug fixes.

You can always send feedback at [email protected] or simply through TestFlight, but feel free to talk about your experiences here as well. :)

15. FadingFairytales

Sep 21, 2012
    No worries, we are just coming up with a new build. Some little fixes to the first build have already been made. If you've already sent a request through TestFlight, you will be able to participate in the round 2 of testing in just a bit!

16. Inqalexi

Inqalexi Member

Sep 5, 2012
    Looks interesting, waiting for the gameplay video.

17. FadingFairytales

Sep 21, 2012
  18. FadingFairytales

Sep 21, 2012
    The third build will likely make its way to TestFlight tomorrow (on Friday)! The third build will also feature a proper map that will play somewhat of a huge factor in the game later on. :)

19. Oliver Splash

Oliver Splash Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    i re-applied as it didnt work when i signed up the 1st time i'm likely to late but it's worth a try. :)

20. FadingFairytales

Sep 21, 2012
    You're not late for the third build. Expect to be playing the game in 28 hours or so! :)