Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-21-2014, 12:35 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibMurph View Post
This is my first time posting on this forum in a long time but I'm glad to see the dev is responding to some issues, and I'm also happy to now tell the dev that I absolutely love this game I'm a huge Smash fan and this game hits all the right notes when it comes to what I'm looking for via touch controls.

As of this writing I am ranked 20th (as 'wwmurph,' come see me, I rock the yeti) officially on the short short board. I'm a huge fan of iOS gaming but predominately look for games worth their bang for buck; and this game is one considering it's free to play. Kudos.

I won at least 10 games in a row early on because I figured out and adapted to the controls rather quickly, though about 25 games in I saw another player use a strategy I was unaware of, allowing me to climb up the short short leader board that much quickly.

While it does suck that every new level you have to wait an additional 10 minutes for a talent? point to come into effect I don't see it as unfair, because I also don't notice that much of a difference. I also should note I played the game for about 5 hours straight tonight and probably should be punished for my dedication.

If I had ONE suggestion it's that I wish there was a pregame lobby of sorts; showing who you are about to play, what color they are, and what rank as well.
Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it! We are working on a single player mode and should have an update with that in the near future.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:54 PM

Default Glitch

I'm not entirely sure how it happened, I may have used my ultimate while falling and about to die, and after I fall off the map I stayed dead, with my arrow pointing down to the bottom of the screen for the remainder of the match, about 90 seconds. Just wanted to make you aware.
Old 02-23-2014, 12:35 AM

For those who think there might be too many "Reapers" around...
http://youtu.be/AUO_5EALZoM

Cheers,

Sylvansky - Vampire lvl 12, lagging a lot but loving it!!!
Old 02-23-2014, 07:07 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Level 14 now, lags a little but it's awesome fun with potential to be even better. I would like to see costumes added soon, maybe extra maps to fight on and ofc single player.

I have bought quite a few coins to support the devs, bought all 4 characters too but sticking to the vampire for now.
Old 02-27-2014, 01:07 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojo0070 View Post
Level 14 now, lags a little but it's awesome fun with potential to be even better. I would like to see costumes added soon, maybe extra maps to fight on and ofc single player.

I have bought quite a few coins to support the devs, bought all 4 characters too but sticking to the vampire for now.
Thanks for the support, we really appreciate it!

We have started working on a offline single player mode and Game Center leaderboards/achievements. You will earn in-game coins after each single player session that can be used towards online play.

Game center will have about 20 achievements and coins will also be rewarded after each task is completed. These new features should be ready to go in about 3-4 weeks.
Old 03-11-2014, 05:27 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Anyone else in the top 20? If so what is your tag?
Old 03-11-2014, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0oJAKEo0o View Post
Anyone else in the top 20? If so what is your tag?
I'm 14th (currently.) Tag is "Tides," and I play as Wolfy.

Anyone else?
Old 03-11-2014, 07:31 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralingtides View Post
I'm 14th (currently.) Tag is "Tides," and I play as Wolfy.

Anyone else?
Awesome! I have played you a lot I am 0oJAKEo0 currently ranked 3rd.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0oJAKEo0o View Post
Awesome! I have played you a lot I am 0oJAKEo0 currently ranked 3rd.
I remember you too. I always get an error when I try to send a freind request though.

So, since I am here I might as well post some Kahn techniques I came up with so other people can use them.

Wolf Walk - Standing next to a person, begin walking towards them, and without stopping do a smash attack (his uppercut thing.) Again, while holding the walk button, do another smash as soon as you touch the ground. You can use this to walk opponents across the stage. It can be escaped with a timely dash if you ever find yourself cought in this.

Edge Guard - Walk off the edge, and as you begin to fall start charging your smash attack. Release it when your opponent is nearing the edge. You can use your second jump to get back on. If you are too far out, use a dash attack to get back on stage. You should always use a dash attack to get back on stage anyways.

Scythe camping - I saw a Grim player standing on the edge one game. Every time a player approached him he would use a smash (the spinning thing) to knock them back, and if they were weak enough, finish them off. In a 4 player game, this proved to be really effective. I countered it by baiting it with a cancelled dash, followed by a dash attack.

Dash Cancel - You can cancel a dash by simply walking in either direction. Pretty simple.

Any other tricks people know?
Old 03-11-2014, 08:24 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

I think the friend request system was not working before the update. Afterwards, I get them all the the time.