★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Farm On!-Farming game with unique user interface optimized for single-handed gameplay

05-20-2017, 06:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eipix View Post
Ste86uk, we received your PM. Thank you so much for your time and detailed feedback. We will discuss it together as team and then come back with an answer. Once again, thank you!
Thank you and no problem, I'm also getting an issue with a black screen after any adverts I view I have to close the app and open it again.

I'd also like the option to send the train away if I don't like it's order, maybe just give a timer again until it returns? But a quicker one that if you had filled it. Also didn't get the advert cheat bonus after watching some for gems.

Last edited by ste86uk; 05-20-2017 at 08:44 PM.
05-21-2017, 06:12 AM
I'm now level 10.

First impressions are positive. I really like the graphics and it definitely has the 'I'll just build such and such' vibe. It reminds me of a PC game I used to play called farm frenzy. Here's a few points I've come across whilst playing.

* it's not always easy to tell when your crops are ready. Maybe a small green arrow when the free speed up is available and sparkles when they're done would help.
* it would be good to be able to feed your animals with one tap (as long as you have the food obviously)
* it feels to me like the animals take up too many squares, I think perhaps 2 squares per animal would be good as 4 feels excessive.

Good game folks.

05-21-2017, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annii View Post
I'm now level 10.

First impressions are positive. I really like the graphics and it definitely has the 'I'll just build such and such' vibe. It reminds me of a PC game I used to play called farm frenzy. Here's a few points I've come across whilst playing.

* it's not always easy to tell when your crops are ready. Maybe a small green arrow when the free speed up is available and sparkles when they're done would help.
* it would be good to be able to feed your animals with one tap (as long as you have the food obviously)
* it feels to me like the animals take up too many squares, I think perhaps 2 squares per animal would be good as 4 feels excessive.

Good game folks.
Glad your liking the game so far too. With your points I would say the space animas take up isn't really an issue as so far I haven't really struggled for space.

Feeding is pretty easy it pretty much is one tap? Well two tap the first animal then the feed then it just goes across all animals that need feeding by 1 tap which I believe is quicker overall as it saves scrolling to find the others as you get more.

The crop ready thing I agree sometimes it's hard to tell.
05-21-2017, 04:13 PM
Great game!

I am soooo addicted to this game!
Yesterday, 06:53 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Just reminding you that here are still four codes left! (At least nobody wrote to us that they have been redeemed) If you are not in one of our soft-release countries, feel free to take them and give the game a try.

6JLEMFH96HWY
4KJLYFN4FE4T
EALAXE7MA6TF
M4XAWJFYAWF6

P.S. Please let others know which code you redeemed.
Yesterday, 07:30 AM
There will be updates before the golbal launch?
Yesterday, 07:58 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
@Lorena, of course, we are constantly updating the game. In a few days we will release a new update, and we are going to try to squeeze another update just before the worldwide launch. We are adding features, crushing bugs and making balance changes, so keep looking at the store to learn everything about the latest updates.

Feel free to give us any suggestions.
Yesterday, 07:40 PM
I see the update hit and added extra production slots, I just wanted to ask as I purchased the third slots with gems are they still gem purchases for players or is it just the 4th slot now that costs? Also I noticed the 4th slot isn't the same price for all buildings.

Adverts seem to be working properly now with nonblack screens too, although my free chests for watching 10 ads a day don't seem to work properly.

Also I do often feel the gold rewards aren't great from bonus chests or even iap it always seems extremely low to me given that one cow costs me 5k yet I might find 20 gold or so in a chest. I have no idea what the special bonus reward is on weekends by the way?

Finally for you as devs, I honestly don't know why I'd spend money on this game. I mean that in a nice way offering advice as I worry how you'll make money. You are fairly generous and I feel I can get everything over time for free even the iap decorations, although some companies go too far with iap only content and it puts many people off so I understand the struggle. I'd buy an unlimited inventory and perhaps if there was a good deal I liked I'd buy gems once to support you if it were enough to unlock my 4th production slots all around....but eventually I'll get them for free anyway.

Last edited by ste86uk; Today at 01:23 AM.