★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: realMyst

06-13-2012, 06:21 PM
#11
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 22
Actually...................... it won't be released until tonight. I am in the pacific time zone, so about 8-9 O'clock tonight it will be released around the US. That's 4-5 hours from this post.
06-13-2012, 06:44 PM
#12
Joined: Aug 2009
Location: Upstate NY
Posts: 3,556
Send a message via MSN to JoshCM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astranberg View Post
Actually...................... it won't be released until tonight. I am in the pacific time zone, so about 8-9 O'clock tonight it will be released around the US. That's 4-5 hours from this post.
it would have been out already around the world if it came out today, unless they are only releasing in the US and not other countries - which is entirely possible.

06-13-2012, 07:03 PM
#13
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 918
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
it would have been out already around the world if it came out today, unless they are only releasing in the US and not other countries - which is entirely possible.
I don't think they don't gonna release it worldwide, the iPhone versions of myst and riven weren't us exclusives. Maybe they ll release based on us time.
06-13-2012, 09:30 PM
#14
Joined: May 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 328
Whereis it it should be out by now
06-13-2012, 09:41 PM
#15
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,305
Think it's a US Release only for Thursday June 14th.
Still says coming soon, on their website.
guess w'll find out in 20 minutes.
I might pick it up, since they finally put in a Hints system...
oh and it's IPAD2 and the new Ipad Only.

Edit: Also see it included all the "Ages of myst".
What contains that? The 4 Uru's as well?

Last edited by pka4916; 06-13-2012 at 10:06 PM.
06-13-2012, 10:11 PM
#16
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,305
put your spam elsewhere
06-13-2012, 10:37 PM
#17
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,345
I am lost. realMyst is in real time? Different from the current Myst/Riven in store now? Anyway, I think it is great that it is for the ipad, unlike the Myst/Riven which is iphone/ipod.

EDIT: Whoops. Should have read closer. "All the original Myst Ages plus bonus Rime Age" So I suppose it is like a better version of the current Myst. Oh well...

Apple: Iphone 4S - os 8.2/ Ipod touch 4G - os 6.1/ Ipad 2 - os 5.0.1
Android: LG G2 - os 4.2.2 / Xiaomi Redmi Note 4G - os 4.4.2

Last edited by kzwen; 06-13-2012 at 10:39 PM.
06-13-2012, 10:49 PM
#18
Joined: Jun 2009
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 2,305
Quote:
Originally Posted by kzwen View Post
I am lost. realMyst is in real time? Different from the current Myst/Riven in store now? Anyway, I think it is great that it is for the ipad, unlike the Myst/Riven which is iphone/ipod.

EDIT: Whoops. Should have read closer. "All the original Myst Ages plus bonus Rime Age" So I suppose it is like a better version of the current Myst. Oh well...
Yep. I hate the original Myst. never finished it either.
I consider this one as a buy after all now simply because it
has a hint system in it, and I am trying to figure out what
"All the original Myst Ages plus bonus Rime Age" is
06-14-2012, 04:42 PM
#19
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 146
So is it out yet? I can't find it in the US app Store via search.
06-14-2012, 04:43 PM
#20
Joined: Feb 2012
Location: Omaha, NE
Posts: 608
Quote:
Originally Posted by florendas View Post
So is it out yet? I can't find it in the US app Store via search.
Release thread...links over there :
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=139318