Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Other > Lounge

Old 07-28-2014, 05:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pocketnova View Post
So I bought the X-Com EU + the bureau pack since it was dirt cheap! but is the bureau even worth installing? (I don't have a ton of space left) I heard it was really just mediocre.
I only played around an hour of it on PC, but only because it was gifted and I wasn't really in the mood but it seemed okay. If you want a hybrid TPS combined with paused issuing of tactical commands it might tickle your fancy, gunplay in live mode seemed a bit half baked though and it's not really XCOM, just of the same world.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:37 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Was just playing Kerbal Space Program for the first time as curiosity got the better of me asit seems to be very popular. It is quite good fun building your own rockets and getting them into space I really quite like it.

Had to watch a few youtube beginners videos to work out how to get started and I still haven't managed to orbit the planet but I think it's worth the money so far.
Old 07-29-2014, 07:49 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Elite: Dangerous Beta just started tonight, I've been with it since Alpha but there's so much new stuff it's awesome
Old 07-29-2014, 08:52 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
Elite: Dangerous Beta just started tonight, I've been with it since Alpha but there's so much new stuff it's awesome
Big fan of that type of game myself I have a couple of the X3 games installed and recently picked up Freespace 2 just because I've always been curious about it but I've been reading Elite Dangerous and Star Citizen are both seriously heavy on hardware requirements.

I'll probably skip it for now but I do have ideas of getting myself an R9 290 or better later in the year and will undoubtedly check it out then.
Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mene View Post
They nailed the sounds and scale