Cookie Clicker

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Pham, Oct 16, 2013.

1. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    A port of the browser game Cookie Clicker is in works for Android and may also be on the way to iOS.(http://orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/)

I don't why, but this game got me hooked - try it, if you haven't!

2. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    FYI, there is a game called "Cookie Clickers" that was launched to the app store not too long ago. Its not the official port, nor is it half as good!

3. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    Yeah, I saw it and it's true, it is nowhere near as good - they even made one themed around sushi instead cookies.
    I also read on the original game's forum, that the developer is not too fond of these "knock-offs".

4. squashy

squashy Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2013
    *burp*
    The Garden of Sinners
    I'm not sure what's the point of this sort of games. An excuse to kill time? I did made 500 clicks in Cookie Clicker, but... stop when my mouse screamed in agony.

5. Pham

Pham Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    Denmark
    Me neither. To some, it just got that addiction factor - just one more upgrade/achievement. I admit it died pretty quickly for me too, but apparently, there's a dungeon-system upcoming, adding more depth and RPG-like elements.