Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-05-2014, 05:27 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

@exact-Psience: Iīve been reading your signature and thinking ... I really donīt like the runner games... then i bought this one for my 4 y.o kid... and teach him to play... and now.. I want to try runners! ... so my natural thought was asking you for tips... which one is your favorite?

btw... I really didnīt like that Nikolodeon collects info on me playing the game... would be that everyone do it and they are just more upfront about it?

anyway... thanks in advance
Edward
Old 02-05-2014, 05:29 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Just to clarify im trying google about runners, im not THAT lazy just wanted your opinion because I read you a lot in here and you usually make sense

EDIT: after reading a little more I just bought Ronin, seems a good way to continue my run

Last edited by duncanedi; 02-05-2014 at 06:56 PM.. Reason: add something else
Old 02-07-2014, 09:17 PM
Banned
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Stupid question, but I got this free via Amazon not too long ago for Android and was playing it today and wondering, where is the vehicle mode? Is it something you eventually get too when running? Or is it a separate mode (which I'm not seeing)?

(And yes, that mode is supposed to be in the Android version)
Old 02-07-2014, 09:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncanedi View Post
@exact-Psience: Iīve been reading your signature and thinking ... I really donīt like the runner games... then i bought this one for my 4 y.o kid... and teach him to play... and now.. I want to try runners! ... so my natural thought was asking you for tips... which one is your favorite?

btw... I really didnīt like that Nikolodeon collects info on me playing the game... would be that everyone do it and they are just more upfront about it?

anyway... thanks in advance
Edward
EP shows up on page two here. http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=187264
Old 07-27-2014, 02:16 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

Game is free! Or maybe its been free since forever? I don't remember.

But I was about to install it then saw you guys writing about the app size.. ughhhh I think I'll hold off..... damn it. Btw, I just started watching this particular series and am quite enjoying it.
Old 07-27-2014, 11:42 AM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Lawliet View Post
Game is free! Or maybe its been free since forever? I don't remember.
It's the appstore's free app of the week.
Old 08-19-2014, 05:28 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Roof running is too simple and boring, driving a big truck doesn't feel like playing a TMNT and is too twitchy. Deleted!
Old 08-19-2014, 08:02 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styrixa View Post
Roof running is too simple and boring, driving a big truck doesn't feel like playing a TMNT and is too twitchy. Deleted!
This is actually one of a few runners which isnt simple at all coz of all the actions, supers, and variety going on, but hey, i respect your opinion even if i strongly disagree.

Unless, you are comparing it with non-auto-runners which is like comparing leather to cacti.
Old 08-19-2014, 08:12 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Playing match 4 on a Marvel game doesnt seem like Marvel but you seem to like that one. Each to their own. Its a shame theres not more to this one though
Old 08-19-2014, 08:31 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Have you seen the new TMNT show this is based on? They spend 1/5 of every episode running on rooftops and their various vehicles show up all the time for chase scenes. I've watched the show and wondered what came first. It wouldn't be crazy to suppose that someone higher up said, "make sure to have a lot of sidescrolling 2D chase sequences in the show so we can make that look familiar for when our endless runner comes out."

I'd call this the best runner on the iOS, honestly. I unlocked every character in about 45 minutes of play. Never have felt the need to spend a cent. There's a ton of variety and it is honestly challenging.