Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-21-2014, 06:44 AM

Maybe I'm just doing it wrong and someone can help me but all roads seem to lead to the line to the bunker, the two times I've survived the line, I die inside the bunker. Is that the end?
Old 08-31-2014, 05:26 PM

Hmm..just opened my Twitter inbox and this is what I saw:

Hi there! Here's another code!
NY7L67PRNPHE

I already own this game, I'm not sure what all this means!
Old 10-18-2014, 10:27 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Thanks for your interest in the game. Here are some suggestions on how to reach different endings:

The game basically has two different end locations. One is Fort Eisenhower and the other is a remote private shelter in the woods. Here are some things for you to try to get some different storylines:

1.Help Don on your way to the country. He'll tell you to tune into a radio frequency. Use the radio in Haggarsville or one offered by the police to hear Steve's message. Then, when near the stranded van or in front of the restaurant, you'll be able to join Steve and the others.

2. Get tech and help Morgan. If you have the tech skill and you bring Morgan from Haggarsville (i.e. help Dan Kelly) you can talk to Ned in the cabin and go with him in his chopper. With binoculars, it should be possible to reach the remote shelter.

3. If you reach fort eisenhower with TWO good companions, you can spark a community of survivors.

4. Have Steve's laptop or Kirk's cell phone when you spark the community in Fort Eisenhower. It will offer additional closure.

Anyhow, those four tips should expose you to more storyline. Let me know if you want more help

Jon
Robot Monster Productions
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Gosh I hope this latest update message doesn't mean the game I paid $2 for yesterday is now paid-freemium. Because if so, that really, really sucks.

Banner ads and life timers for a $2 game unless you pay $3 more? And no note in the primary description? Sketch as hell.

Edit: it's apparently free now and the app trackers hadn't caught up (and App Store doesn't show you prices on stuff you already own).

Still sketch as hell. Other devs start a new app and usually give you free IAP to paid if the previous app is on the system. "Upgrading" paid users to freemium is a terrible practice.

Hope Apple refunds.

Last edited by geoelectric; Yesterday at 06:29 PM..
Old Today, 01:31 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Yeah... I got the game from a promo code, and updating the game changed it to a freemium.

Feel sorry to those who bought the game and now are asked to pay to unlock again.
Old Today, 05:48 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I'll be requesting a refund also. I bought this game a while back. I don't mind not getting new features, but adding life times and ADS(!) to a paid game is breaking the functionality of the product I purchassd.