Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-22-2013, 10:51 AM

Love the oldtimey graphics and any company called Hoboglobal Intergalaktik is gonna get my vote! Downloading now...

Update: this is quite a fun game once you get the hang of it. Reminds me a bit of "The Incident," but delightfully oldtimey-like. Splendid, indeed!

Last edited by JoshW; 12-22-2013 at 11:29 AM..
Old 12-22-2013, 09:45 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snotty128 View Post
What a weirdly delightful little casual game. Even the iap's are cutely presented. It's also in portrait mode for people who like to pretend they aren't playng games, although the tapping might give you away
You can say you're trying to type very fast as an excuse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
Looks like a copy of icycle..
I wish that's true! That would mean it only took one month to make these...that's super fast for our standard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOEN View Post
This is nice little hidden gem. I downloaded it not thinking it would be much but a balancing physics game, but I was wrong. I love the art style and the music. There actually is a lot more to the game than I expected. I like reading all the little tid bits of info on each new object that you lift. You can tell a lot of love went into developing this game. It's well worth the download IMO.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andre View Post
Will give it a chance.
Hope you'll like it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshW View Post
Love the oldtimey graphics and any company called Hoboglobal Intergalaktik is gonna get my vote! Downloading now...

Update: this is quite a fun game once you get the hang of it. Reminds me a bit of "The Incident," but delightfully oldtimey-like. Splendid, indeed!
Cheers good chap!

There are some rather debilitating bugs (which some of you who played might already have noticed) on the missions and gymnasium section. Sorry about that - will push an update as soon as we're able to.
Old 12-25-2013, 02:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gov View Post
Looks like a copy of icycle..
Translation:
I haven't played this game, but I'm so full of negativity I must let some of it out.

So yeah.
This had a lot of potential, but the swipe controls don't feel responsive.
I'd prefer tap L & R. Also, what's up with all the continues when I've literally been playing 10 seconds and I haven't lost yet?

Meh

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 12-25-2013 at 02:12 PM..
Old 12-25-2013, 02:20 PM

Another potentially amazing experience ruined by greed
Let's say I spend $2 to buy an IAP, and remove the ads...
I'm still a long Way off from a paid experience.
I still will be stopped every 5-10 seconds so they can BEG me to spend more currency. Games should make the player forget about the world, not remind you every few seconds that all you are is a dollar sign.

Uninstalled.
Dev - if you ever come around and offer this game for purchase, instead of for rent, I'll be the first in line.
Until then, good luck and a merry Xmas.
Old 12-25-2013, 04:49 PM

I'm not sure what you mean about stopping every ten seconds. If I'm patient I dodge items until the milk and dynamite turn up, I grab them then collect a few more items to keep my combo going. I end up getting cramp in my arm because the game takes so long.
Old 01-02-2014, 04:14 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
Dev - if you ever come around and offer this game for purchase, instead of for rent, I'll be the first in line.
Until then, good luck and a merry Xmas.
You're spot on - we indeed are looking into releasing a "premium" version that unlocks every purchasable thing in the game, including future updated content.

The continues, on the other hand, are there for when you're supposed to have lost the game (i.e. when the left bar is empty). Did the message "Tap Harder!" flash on the screen before it appears?

By the way, version 1.0.1 is out. It fixes the bugs with the mission and gymnasium section, and dramatically reduces the game size to less than 1/6(!) of its previous installed size.