Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-30-2014, 01:10 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harkonis View Post
Finally got an ipad, never got the phone version to work properly, is there anyway to upgrade?
Send me an e-mail message at tricket@gmail.com and we'll get you hooked up with the iPad version.
Old 06-05-2014, 05:22 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default We're a finalist!

Hey, everyone!

Thought I'd mention that we're a finalist in the 2014 Tabby Awards, in the iPad Games section: http://tabbyawards.com/finalists2014/ipad-games/

We're totally happy to be in the running -- and in parallel with the judged results, there's a User Voting section. If you like Man at Arms, we'd be much obliged if you visit their page, and then tap the big red button to vote for us!
Old 06-16-2014, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricket View Post
Hey, everyone!

Thought I'd mention that we're a finalist in the 2014 Tabby Awards, in the iPad Games section: http://tabbyawards.com/finalists2014/ipad-games/

We're totally happy to be in the running -- and in parallel with the judged results, there's a User Voting section. If you like Man at Arms, we'd be much obliged if you visit their page, and then tap the big red button to vote for us!
Awesome! Will do!!
Old 07-15-2014, 04:03 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default new levels?

Hi Tricket,
a while ago you mentioned you're working on new levels. Is this still the thought? If so any idea when you will release them?
- can't wait

many thanks
Old 07-15-2014, 02:20 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercy_94 View Post
Hi Tricket,
a while ago you mentioned you're working on new levels. Is this still the thought? If so any idea when you will release them?
- can't wait

many thanks
Hey there!

Yes, we are, but it's definitely been slow going -- things like my new baby daughter, and some long days of jury duty, have slowed things down. But we're working on a "level pack" that will be available for an extra cost (either $0.99 or $1.99, most likely), and will feature a "hidden ice-age valley" theme that should let us play around with some new monsters/abilities, alternate buildings, and things like that.

If people are interested in testing them out before we release, in beta form, let me know and I'll send out some TestFlight invites when we're at a good stage.
Old 07-16-2014, 02:56 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Default Ice Age

Hi tricket,
thanks a lot - looking forward to it and happy to assist in testing.....
Old 07-16-2014, 03:48 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I would be up for that Tricket
Old 07-16-2014, 04:42 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defard View Post
I would be up for that Tricket
Thanks, folks -- we're not quite there yet, but once we're even into the very rough testing stages, I'll check back here and e-mail everyone who has mentioned it, along with posting new information about testing the levels!
Old 07-21-2014, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricket View Post
Hey there!

Yes, we are, but it's definitely been slow going -- things like my new baby daughter, and some long days of jury duty, have slowed things down. But we're working on a "level pack" that will be available for an extra cost (either $0.99 or $1.99, most likely), and will feature a "hidden ice-age valley" theme that should let us play around with some new monsters/abilities, alternate buildings, and things like that.

If people are interested in testing them out before we release, in beta form, let me know and I'll send out some TestFlight invites when we're at a good stage.
Good news!! Patiently waiting!
Old 07-30-2014, 02:51 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Default Art Comparison

I was working with some layout stuff today, and I thought you guys might get a kick out of seeing Tom's creative artwork versus what our artists actually create.

So -- for this expansion, I sent the artists some information about how we wanted the map to look, along with my awesome representation of it .. that's sample "1" attached.

Then they talk with us about elements, and create an initial mock-up sketch ... that's sample "2" here.

Makes you wonder if I even need the artists, right? Mine is clearly almost as good!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ice_map_sample_1.jpg (101.5 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg ice_map_sample_2.jpg (268.8 KB, 8 views)