2D Flash animator required

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by jellystudios, Jul 5, 2011.

1. jellystudios

jellystudios Active Member

May 19, 2011
    #1 jellystudios, Jul 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
    Hello.

I am working on a fantastic project for the iPhone/iPod. It's going to be an action packed platform game with lots of monsters, zombies and guns.

Plus with a lot more features which is still under wraps.

Video for the game project can be found here in its current form of progress so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGJCs5c2-I

The project so far has me who is the designer of the game and project managing it. And also a coder who is working with me turning my idea into a reality.

Hopefully i wish to have the game completed by October at the very latest.

But here is the position that is open for now.

i am looking for an experienced flash animator who can design the main character and have him do a run cycle/jump/stand/falling cycle to. Which will need to be rendered into separate images to be used for a sprite sheet for the game.

you can make the animation in any programme you wish to use, flash was just an example.

I already have the main character art ready for you to start working. If your work turns out very nice then there may be more work for you to do in flash for the bosses/ enemies and other art in game.

You will be payed via paypal. and price i am willing to pay for the main character animations as seen at the top will be £100. + more if you do other animation work for the game.

This is an opportunity not to be missed. You will also go on the game credits and its something that will look good on your CV.

Please PM me if you are interested.

I am based just outside of London.

2. jellystudios

jellystudios Active Member

May 19, 2011
    position currently filled thanks to everyone who got in touch