Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-01-2013, 03:35 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 6.x

EDIT: NEVERMIND. You... Press the bottom of the screen, then swipe up? Well, in any case, it worked.

ORIGINAL POST: I can't progress through Rise of the Ashes - Day 2 Investigation: during the fingerprinting portion, I powdered the whole screen, but can't figure out how to get rid of the excess powder. The game makes no explanation for this. I referenced online guides for it, and they suggested blowing into the microphone, but I have blown into literally every distinguishable feature on my iPhone (5S) and nothing has worked. I have swiped, tapped, swung my phone like a sword, beaten it against a pillow, and even rubbed tiger's blood on it after sacrificing a virgin maiden; nothing has worked. Can somebody please help me clear the excess powder for this fingerprint, so I can move along?

Last edited by Senile Felines; 12-01-2013 at 03:53 AM..
Old 12-22-2013, 11:37 AM

Agh! Iím caught in the Tribulations bug: I canít get Gumshoe to turn up in the Courtyard. Iíve tried one option suggested on the Capcom forums, essentially keeping your conversation with Edgeworth until part 3-3 has begun, but that made no difference.

Any chance of enlightenment, here or in PM? Itís frustrating, given this is a particularly interesting case - Iíd hate to have to abandon it.

EDIT: aha! Thanks to a complete walkthrough on YouTube, performed on an iPad mini, I see the crucial difference: where Iíd been expecting to encounter Gumshoe in the Courtyard, I should actually have •••Spoiler:  returned to the Garden, and presented the ďunknownĒ profile to him. You can then handle Irisí psychelocks. Then you can finally meet up with Gumshoe. ^_^

Last edited by Porsupah; 12-22-2013 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Bug conquered! Solution added.
Old 07-01-2014, 03:16 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Is anyone having trouble unlocking some achievements? Like the one where you answer "Mia Fey" when the judge asks you who the victim is in the very first case?
Old 07-01-2014, 03:58 PM

I want the latest phoenix wright on ipad !!!