Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 07-07-2014, 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funem View Post
Thanks for the code, very kind of you to offer these.

My thoughts for the game so far.

Pros:
-Nice animation
-Graphics are well defined, for both characters and backgrounds
-Controls are fine for me, maybe needs a floating control stick option.
-Nicely split into levels to make it a good mobile game to dip in and out of when you have a few minutes or play for longer.
-Attackers have different types of attack to keep it fresh and makes it so its not just a slash, slash, slash attack type of game
-Difficulty seems balanced from my first plays
-Boss fights are great, nice difference in bosses both in style and attack patterns, and they look visually great.
-Overall Presentation is spot on.

Cons:
-Three currencies for purchasing cheapens the game and if the gold was earned correctly you could have just stuck with paying in gold for everything. Having blue and red gems as well puts me off playing it, and they make me feel like I will need to grind through the later levels of the game and still use IAP's
-Consumable coin doublers is also something I don't like, I would rather pay $1-2 for a permanent one, this also cheapens the experience

I purchased some IAPS to support you as you were kind enough to give me a promo code to test. I have nothing against IAPs if done right, but with the need for three currencies in game I am not sure it will be a game I continue to play for ver long, however, whist I am playing it, the game is great fun, which is exactly what a game needs to be.
Thanks for your your advice.
We will improve it.
Old 07-09-2014, 02:58 AM

I'm at level 10 and I seem to be at an impasse I don't seem to make much impact on the level 10 boss when I hit him so I cant continue. Current weapon etc are fully upgraded.

I haven't seen any red gems so cant upgrade my weapon until I have at least 10 red gems. I have made some in app purchases but have never purchased any red gems. I noticed I did not earn any blue gems in game until I had purchased the blue gem IAP. Is this how it works, do I need to purchase red gems before I can earn any in game ? If so players should be made aware of this as that would create a paywall within the game that they will have purchased, which would be a bit unfair.

I am enjoying the game but cant see how to beat the level 10 boss without sitting on the same level for ages and ages whilst I chip away at him or pay for an IAP to progress.

How do you earn red gems, and is the level 10 boss supposed to be this invulnerable ?
Old 07-10-2014, 09:26 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 8.x

This one must have slipped by me. It looks really cool. Downloading now.