Anodia free! Limited time? (1.99 > 0) [Closed]

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Leslie, Aug 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leslie

Leslie Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2011
    Part time editor/reviewer of iOS
    NYC
    Worderful game and thx to Rafal Kozik!!!!

Anodia: Unique Brick Breaker

Rafal Kozik
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just read the Customer Reviews! Play through over 150 handcrafted and unique levels, compete with your friends on Game Center leader boards, unlock over 30 achievements and simply have a lot of fun with Anodia. # MAIN FEATURES # — full iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support — brick breaker genre reinvented — fast-paced addictive gameplay — easy to pick up and play — over 150 handcrafted levels — over 20 power-ups and power-downs — full Retina Display support — touch and tilt controls — superb realtime physics — Game Center integration — universal app — it has a rainbow! # MEDIA REVIEWS # — TouchArcade.com: 'All I want is a really awesome modern take on the Breakout formula. Is that so much to ask? Apparently not, because that's exactly what Anodia gives us.' — 148Apps.com: 'Anodia takes the tried and tested formula of Arkanoid and mixes it up with great style.' — Appmodo.com: 'All in, Anodia is a top-notch brick breaker game—possibly even the best for the iOS.' # USER REVIEWS # 'The Screenshots Do NOT Do This Game Justice!!! - Not like any brick breaker I've ever played.' 'Best Brick Breaker Game Since BreakOut in 1975 - If u like brick breakers this is the game for you. Super fun, creative, and perfect for the iOS.' 'REVOLUTIONARY! - A cross somewhere between brick-breaker, pong, and something entirely new! You'll have fun just trying to figure out what it is?! A MUST BUY!' 'Wonderful!!!!! - This is one of the best in the entire app store!Thanks Devs!!!!!' 'Brick Breaker Masterfully Reinvented! - I'm in love with the game! I love brick breakers and this is the best one in my honest opinion.It's original and masterfully crafted with many differents stages and powerups!If you like brick breakers GO GET IT!'
    Information
    Seller:Rafal Kozik
    Genre:Arcade, Family
    Release:May 26, 2011
    Updated:Jun 05, 2015
    Version:3.4
    Size:65.8 MB
    User Rating: (17)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. awp69

awp69 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Greenville, SC
    Was just about to post this. Great game for brick breaker fans!

3. dorm3nt

dorm3nt Active Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Hell yes.

Been thinkin of buyin this for a while now, this obviously made up m mind, thanks to the dev!

4. omerkarakaya

omerkarakaya Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Male
    Turkey
    Description added!!!

Anodia: Unique Brick Breaker

Rafal Kozik
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $2.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Anodia has a solid 5 star rating with thousands of comments and is enjoyed by millions of players. Any hesitation? Just read the Customer Reviews! Play through over 150 handcrafted and unique levels, compete with your friends on Game Center leader boards, unlock over 30 achievements and simply have a lot of fun with Anodia. # MAIN FEATURES # — full iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus support — brick breaker genre reinvented — fast-paced addictive gameplay — easy to pick up and play — over 150 handcrafted levels — over 20 power-ups and power-downs — full Retina Display support — touch and tilt controls — superb realtime physics — Game Center integration — universal app — it has a rainbow! # MEDIA REVIEWS # — TouchArcade.com: 'All I want is a really awesome modern take on the Breakout formula. Is that so much to ask? Apparently not, because that's exactly what Anodia gives us.' — 148Apps.com: 'Anodia takes the tried and tested formula of Arkanoid and mixes it up with great style.' — Appmodo.com: 'All in, Anodia is a top-notch brick breaker game—possibly even the best for the iOS.' # USER REVIEWS # 'The Screenshots Do NOT Do This Game Justice!!! - Not like any brick breaker I've ever played.' 'Best Brick Breaker Game Since BreakOut in 1975 - If u like brick breakers this is the game for you. Super fun, creative, and perfect for the iOS.' 'REVOLUTIONARY! - A cross somewhere between brick-breaker, pong, and something entirely new! You'll have fun just trying to figure out what it is?! A MUST BUY!' 'Wonderful!!!!! - This is one of the best in the entire app store!Thanks Devs!!!!!' 'Brick Breaker Masterfully Reinvented! - I'm in love with the game! I love brick breakers and this is the best one in my honest opinion.It's original and masterfully crafted with many differents stages and powerups!If you like brick breakers GO GET IT!'
    Information
    Seller:Rafal Kozik
    Genre:Arcade, Family
    Release:May 26, 2011
    Updated:Jun 05, 2015
    Version:3.4
    Size:65.8 MB
    User Rating: (17)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

5. ak47killa

ak47killa Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2011
    Was this just free a couple of weeks ago?

6. Habakuk

Habakuk Well-Known Member

7. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    FREAK'N AWESOME!!! =oD

8. MystikSun

MystikSun Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    This is the first time this has happened to me since I signed up with TA, but I was just about to buy this last night but fell asleep before pressing the buy button.

9. wilflare

wilflare Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Singapore
    omg.. i just bought this last week! :(

10. Ghouls'R'us

Ghouls'R'us Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2011
    Ah crap... I have to admit being a tiny bit saddened by this. I understand the how and the why, but it's still sucks for the early adopters.

Well... go Anodia! Hope this offer is worth it in the end.

Those of you who enjoy arcade classics and haven't yet tried it, what are you waiting for! Don't forget to grab Anodia free for five exclusive new levels while you're at it. :)

11. backtothis

backtothis im in ur base killin ur d00dz
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Early adopters? It's been months..I got this game in May, lol wtf.

12. onlyspinach

onlyspinach Member

Aug 27, 2011
    really a great game :D

13. Ghouls'R'us

Jun 9, 2011
    Same season = early, to me.

14. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    I think this is lame. It was on sale only last week and now it's free? Way to go duping people into buying it only for you to make it free a week later.

15. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    #15 backtothis, Aug 30, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2011
    Lol, time to brush up on your seasons. I don't think any seasons last longer than three months in any case. It was a $0.99 game to begin with. EA and Gameloft drop $6.99 games down to a dollar within weeks at times. If the biggest companies for the platform do it habitually, what's wrong with indie developers dropping their prices at will for games that are a dollar anyways?

16. bluecomb84

bluecomb84 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Debt Collector
    Long Island, NY
    Shame on anyone who complains about already having paid for this game. It was well worth your money.

17. caanerud

caanerud Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    It's a pretty decent game. I still wish it had music, though.

18. DelBoy2181

DelBoy2181 Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2011
    London, England
    Agreed, but the developer deems it too difficult to do.

19. Ghouls'R'us

Jun 9, 2011
    Ah yes, the good ol' "everybody's doing it so it's fine with me", a traditional proclamation of mediocrity.

A slight feeling of desolation after noticing that a prized purchase has downgraded its public valuation by going free for a short time is a normal, healthy human reaction. Nobody's throwing rotten fruits, let's not bring out the pitchforks and torches just yet.

20. backtothis

Jul 13, 2009
    college student (junior)
    Houston/Austin, TX
    Agreed then.