App description: ** APP STORE FEATURED & #1 APP IN OVER 30 COUNTRIES **
** BAFTA AWARD WINNING! **

Lub vs Dub: A 2 player (and single player!) game with a lot of heart!

'a brilliant blast of twisting platform genius' - Pocket Gamer

"A smart twist on the common endless runner genre" - IGN

'at its most hilarious against other payers' - iPhoneClub

Lub vs Dub is an award-winning competitive 'infinite runner' with a twist - two players run at the same time, on the same device! Run, Jump and Flip around either side of the central ECG line, collecting hearts and using power-ups to boost your performance, and hinder your opponents!

Winner of several Best Game and Best Tech awards at 2013s Scottish Game Jam, Lub vs Dub merges the simplicity of infinite running, with the competitive battles of racing games in a slick, minimalist, heart-beat themed world. All of this on one device where both players hold the iPad between them and battle it out in real time.

And if face to face competition isnt your thing (or you just want to practice on your own) there is a full featured single player mode with its own gameplay style, power-ups, leaderboards and achievements.

Features:

Frantic & fun 2-player competitive battles - on the same device!
Single Player Mode - full featured game mode with unique gameplay!
Slick, fast, and gorgeous minimalistic Retina Ready graphics!
Universal Binary - play the game on your phone or iPad!
GameCenter - Leaderboards to climb and Achievements to earn!

a ridiculously solid, polished and complete entry... a triumph of game design - Calm Down Tom

a unique, minimalist endless runner - Gamezebo

allornothingJM's comments:
Hey - we're very proud to announce our first indie game Lub vs Dub has hit App Store worldwide, for iPad and iPhone (Universal)

TRAILER: http://vimeo.com/wearefuturo/lubvsdub

Lub vs Dub: A 2 player game with a lot of hearts!

Lub vs Dub is an award-winning competitive 'infinite runner' with a twist - two players run at the same time, on the same device! Run, Jump and Flip around either side of the central ECG line, collecting hearts and using power-ups to boost your performance, and hinder your opponents!

Winner of several ‘Best Game’ and ‘Best Tech’ awards at 2013’s Scottish Game Jam, Lub vs Dub merges the simplicity of infinite running, with the competitive battles of racing games in a slick, minimalist, heart-beat themed world. All of this on one device where both players hold the iPad between them and battle it out in real time.

And if face to face competition isn’t your thing (or you just want to practice on your own) there is a full featured single player mode with it’s own gameplay style, power-ups, leaderboards and achievements.

Features:
  • Frantic & fun 2-player competitive battles - on the same device!
  • Single Player Mode - full featured game mode with unique gameplay!
  • Slick, fast, and gorgeous minimalistic Retina Ready graphics!
  • Universal Binary - play the game on your phone or iPad!
  • GameCenter - Leaderboards to climb and Achievements to earn!

“a ridiculously solid, polished and complete entry... a triumph of game design” - Calm Down Tom

“a unique, minimalist endless runner” - Gamezebo

Here are some free codes! (Please post if you took one!)

TWN73HFE779X
A6WX69NYHTMH

Let me know what you think, and whilst it has a pretty robust single player - please give the 2 player a try with a friend/family member/cat, thats the award winning bit!
08-06-2013, 01:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
I'm waiting... for Appletini to bust my chops.

Can't hug every cat.
08-06-2013, 02:05 AM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (21.7 KB, 71 views)

Last edited by Andy C83; 08-06-2013 at 02:10 AM.

08-08-2013, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Haha, now I know how you guys feel: crappy.
You deserve it, I felt like this dozens of times Do you surrender?

Game Center: sink_or_swim
08-08-2013, 04:59 AM
I don't know how is it on other iOS versions but on the 7th is a crash fest. Crashes once after booting it up, then after the first race and then randomly. Although the game is wonderful and a blast to play with others, its painful, I did a good run and crashed, so I cant trust it anymore. Please fix it? (I know I shouldn't have this iOS7 installed, but couldn't resist and I'm not turning back either)
08-08-2013, 05:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
You deserve it, I felt like this dozens of times Do you surrender?
No retreat, no surrender.
08-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
I don't know how is it on other iOS versions but on the 7th is a crash fest. Crashes once after booting it up, then after the first race and then randomly. Although the game is wonderful and a blast to play with others, its painful, I did a good run and crashed, so I cant trust it anymore. Please fix it? (I know I shouldn't have this iOS7 installed, but couldn't resist and I'm not turning back either)
We can't patch fixes for any iOS7 issues yet, but when it's officially released we will be making sure it's bug free it's the nature of pre-release OS installs I'm afraid, results vary wildly from one device to the next

By all means email lubvsdub {at} gmail [dot] com and let us know how and when it crashes - that will help us narrow down any issues.

Cheers, hope you can still enjoy the game!
08-10-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by allornothingJM View Post
We can't patch fixes for any iOS7 issues yet, but when it's officially released we will be making sure it's bug free it's the nature of pre-release OS installs I'm afraid, results vary wildly from one device to the next

By all means email lubvsdub {at} gmail [dot] com and let us know how and when it crashes - that will help us narrow down any issues.

Cheers, hope you can still enjoy the game!
Ok I will send you an email soon. Thanks for the info.

I lowered the crash rate to almost none after completely removing the game from my iTunes library, my iPhone, iCloud and GameCenter. Re-installed and works great now.

08-26-2013, 02:45 AM
Instabought, its a great runner game i recomand!